Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Tre. All this rain, then in the midst of terror cell arrests. :yikes: Not the best time to be visiting the city...

Drea, you around? What do you have planned for tonight?

VintagePunk said:
Poor Tre. All this rain, then in the midst of terror cell arrests. :yikes: Not the best time to be visiting the city...

Drea, you around? What do you have planned for tonight?

Playing tour guide for a pub crawl :lol: I don't know how many people got back to Adam though...

I need to go get ready - have to make a quick stop on the way down, and it's about a half hour subway ride there. Should I remind him to get hold of you and Bri? :wink:

I don't think you'll need to remind him to get ahold of Bri :wink:

I think the times mostly depend on her, and she'll let me know when she knows, probably. Have fun tonight! :)

:wave:

I think my ipod is offcially broken/dead. :scream: :sad: There's no way I can afford a new one now. And just in time for me to go to NY for the whole summer with no music! :happy: :|

Maybe I can get an early birthday present :hmm:

Sami :( :hug: Is it not under guarantee anymore? Any chance your parents would let you get a job over the summer in New York so they could buy you a new one and you could pay thenm back with your job.

I've tried to upload my clips from the Tour to ysi and save file and both are being evil. :grumpy: Will try upload again tommorow before i head to Manchester.

Hey VP and Drea :hug: :heart: Have fun with the TO meetups tonight and tommorow. :hyper: :happy:

Have to go get ready. Off out soon. :kiss:

Jem
x

:hug: I don't like to talk about them because I feel like I'll jinx myself :lol: But I'm more confident than I was last time, put it that way. :wink:

I don't know what happened to my ipod! It's happened before- remember when all the songs got erased and stuff? But this time my computer won't even read it and it's making a weird noise (plus all the songs are gone) I'll have my dad look at it and if he doesn't know I'll take it to the Apple store tomorrow but it's not under warantee anymore so I'd have to buy a new one if they can't fix it. :(

Jem of course my parents would let me get a job but I'm not going to be there for the whole summer (schools there start almost a month later than ours) so I can't work at a camp or anything, and most stores won't hire 16 year olds. :madwife:

How are you girls? :hug:

the rockin edge said:

rain :tsk:

i saw some headlines at newspaper stands...:uhoh:

Isn't it freaky?? :ohmy:

So, how are you enjoying the area, other than the rain, and the threat of terrorism? :wink:

Have you heard from Bri?

Sami, that sucks about your IPod. I've heard about so many problems with them, I'd be *really* hesitant to get one.

VintagePunk said:

Isn't it freaky?? :ohmy:

So, how are you enjoying the area, other than the rain, and the threat of terrorism? :wink:

Have you heard from Bri?

Sami, that sucks about your IPod. I've heard about so many problems with them, I'd be *really* hesitant to get one.

i didnt know about a terror threat :uhoh:

we sent a few txts yesterday..nothing today, i just sent her another one.

I am enjoying it :yes:

ipods rule :rockon:

VintagePunk said:
Fly!! :hug: How are you?

:crack: SO incredibly bored. Not having a job is driving me insane! At first it was fun to do whatever I wanted or nothing at all, but now I'm going squirrely. :lol: If tomorrow is just like today I may scream.

How are you? :hug: Enjoying the rain?

Hi Fly :hug: how's you?

Yeah VP it was a bit dull today here too, no rain for an amazing change but nothing like yesterday when it was roasting hot all day! We have the weirdest weather here... I'm fine, not much happening really!

FlyYourKite said:

:crack: SO incredibly bored. Not having a job is driving me insane! At first it was fun to do whatever I wanted or nothing at all, but now I'm going squirrely. :lol: If tomorrow is just like today I may scream.

How are you? :hug: Enjoying the rain?

I know what you mean! Going from being busy, to doing nothing is awful. I'm sure you'll find something soon, though. :)

Yeah, I love it when it rains like this...and I get all excited when it pours. :drool: :lol:

Been reading about the terrorist cell arrested in Toronto? :ohmy:

Hi Kat! :hug:

I may have a job at the hospital that has loads of hours and decent pay so that would be verrrrry good. I just hope it works out! I think I'll know for sure on Monday. :)

Do you guys have big plans for a get-together tomorrow? :hyper:

That's awesome, Fly, I hope you get it! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hyper:

We're supposed to have a small get-together in Ikeaville tomorrow. :shifty: Just waiting to hear about times and places. :)

I love the rain too VP! good thing really. ;)

Fly I hope you get that job, good luck! I'll need a job here when I get home so I can save for more travelling next year hehe!

Back
Top Bottom