Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going.... :hyper: and going....

:whistle:

Hey girls, I know not many of you are here, but for those of you who catch up, I just wanted to let you know... (and for those who don't catch up, if the ones who do could direct them to this post)

surgery is done, and she's in recovery now. It went very well, and very smoothly, according to the surgeon. :happy: :hugeasssighofrelief: They'll be monitoring her chronic conditions closely over the next few days, but expect all to go well.

The surgeon also said that visually, it looked like there was no spreading, and that it was in the early stages, as the previous tests had shown. :anotherhugesighofrelief: They'll still be testing to make 100% sure, but things look very positive. :happy:

Thanks so much for your love and support, thoughts and prayers, for listening to me freak out over the past several months...don't know what I'd do without you all...really. :hug: :hug: :heart:

I'm only home for an hour, she'll be moved into a room soon, and I need to get back up there. Will answer PMs and talk to you again ASAP. :kiss:

Jeez noone has posted for hours. :sad:

Sg you have PM.Thanks for the songs. :love::hug:

VP. You also have a PM. Thats great about your MUm. :heart:

Wheres my clone. :scream: I'm drinking JD and Coke. :shifty:

:wink:

BBL going for anosy around the blue crack. :drool:

PS Thora have an aswesome time in Seatlle. :drool::hug:

Back
Top Bottom