Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's doing really well, thanks...thanks for asking. :heart:

She was exhausted last night, we left about half an hour before visiting hours ended, so she could get some sleep. Poor thing hadn't slept at all since she was woken up from surgery, and didn't get much sleep the night before, either. She was trying to talk to me, and was struggling to keep her eyes open. :cute: Stopped to talk to her nurse on the way out, and she was going to be giving her meds about a half hour later, so they were going to have to wake her up again :mad:

I talked to her on the phone this morning, and she'd been up for 20 minutes or so. No pain. :happy: She does sound tired, though. I'm not going up till late this afternoon. I want her to get some more sleep...and my sister will be there all afternoon, too. My SIL is a nurse on another floor, so she's going to spend her lunch break with her.

I'm glad she's going great :heart:

I remember when i had my surgery, you want to sleep but just as you drift off either the staff would wake you for your meds, or someone would come and visit you.

I also annoyed me when they woke me up in the middle of the night to take my blood pressure :mad:

Exactly. Hospitals are like the least restful places ever. :|

Tomorrow she's going to have a bunch of relatives from out of town visiting, so I hope she gets some extra sleep today.

I was stunned at how well she looked yesterday! Seriously shocked. Going through what she did, at her age. Wow. She's incredibly strong, both physically and mentally. :love:

VintagePunk said:
Exactly. Hospitals are like the least restful places ever. :|

Tomorrow she's going to have a bunch of relatives from out of town visiting, so I hope she gets some extra sleep today.

I was stunned at how well she looked yesterday! Seriously shocked. Going through what she did, at her age. Wow. She's incredibly strong, both physically and mentally. :love:

You obviously take after her :yes:

My house is a pigsty. :yikes: I haven't cleaned - not even minor tidying - for days. :reject: Have to get some of that done today, then run some errands either today or tomorrow. I found out yesterday that there's a sexual assault seminar/workshop being held all day Tuesday and Wednesday, and the person who found out about it (my niece's m-i-l) got me put on the list. Bad timing, but it's a really great opportunity, considering that I just applied for a job in that field yesterday, and the person I applied to will probably be there. A good chance for schmoozing. :shifty:

Drea said:
Holy sudden snowfall Batman :ohmy: Are you getting this snow out your way VP?

Just looked out the window, no snow here. It's sunny. Looks nice outside. We had a few flurries yesterday, but nothing major. :up: I've been hearing about places like Barrie and Orillia :yikes:

See you Wild. :kiss:

Ok, since a bunch are here....

the job thingy....

I spoke with my dist mang last night, told her about the offer.
She asked me to wait until Monday to make my decision about leaving our company. She wants a chance to talk to her boss, maybe see why I didn't get the mang position and see if the position is opening up soon (as they are not happy with our current mang performance)

So..... I may be staying with C&B and getting the job I wanted all along.......

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom