Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

Well yeah, that's kinda what I meant... the people rather than the net itself... but yeah. :)

Mmm, U2. :drool:

Wow, I started this post like 15 minutes ago... I'll be 6 pages behind by now :ohmy:

:) :hug:

Its easy to get lost here if you stop posting for 10 minutes. At least there aren't about 6/7 people here posting, that gets hard to catch up. :giggle:

bonoishot said:

Did we scare Ali off? :uhoh:

No... you didn't scare me... you don't scare me at all.... :yikes:

:wink:

I just got distracted with an email and an IM and a couple of other things...

oooh, shiny thing! *chases*

:D

Alisaura said:
Circumcisions aren't very common here either, I think... at least, my brother wasn't done.

I heard somewhere that they found in Africa that circumcised men are less likely to contract HIV... there's the personal hygiene issue I guess.

yeah I'd heard that about HIV - that is really strange :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, I was only twelve - my first two nephews (Jake and Matt) are more like little brothers to me :heart:

Wow, 6! I bet that was really exciting for you at that age - most girls I know that young are in love with the idea of babies - so long as they aren't a little sibling who takes attention away all the time :wink:

Aww. 2 extra little brothers. :heart:

:lol: I cired actually. My sister tells me all the time, " You cried and said you were too young to be and aunt!" :lmao:

I would have loved an actually brother or sister. :heart: Never got one though. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

- most girls I know that young are in love with the idea of babies - so long as they aren't a little sibling who takes attention away all the time :wink:

I had a few issues with my younger brother, I was six by the time he was born... I was just getting used to the idea of being an only child. :wink:

And I don't think I was ever obsessed with babies... small children make me nervous... :(
(Larger children do too :reject: )

Not that I have any reason to be curious about the subject :shifty: It was just a totally random thought that popped into my head :shifty:

:lol:
2.gif

Sad_Girl said:

yeah I'd heard that about HIV - that is really strange :hmm:

It's something to do with the virus being in contact with the skin for longer in uncircumcised men... guys are gross and I guess they don't always bathe thoroughly.... :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
Not that I have any reason to be curious about the subject :shifty : It was just a totally random thought that popped into my head :shifty :

:lol :
2.gif

:shifty: Yeah random....totally random......:shifty:

:wink:

:lmao:

:crack: Its 2.30am h ere. :ohmy: Need. Sleep.

NIght. :sad: Damn timezones. :madwife:

SG. Thanks for the links again. :kiss:

Alisaura said:

I had a few issues with my younger brother, I was six by the time he was born... I was just getting used to the idea of being an only child. :wink:

And I don't think I was ever obsessed with babies... small children make me nervous... :(
(Larger children do too :reject: )

everyone is different - I wasn't as baby crazy as many of the girls I knew when I was little or the little girls I know now (My niece has SO many baby dolls :crack: )

bonoishot said:

Aww. 2 extra little brothers. :heart:

:lol: I cired actually. My sister tells me all the time, " You cried and said you were too young to be and aunt!" :lmao:

I would have loved an actually brother or sister. :heart: Never got one though. :lol:

:lol: I love it!

I was the youngest, so I never had to deal with having a new sibling technically

:hug: Good night Jem, sleep well :heart:

Let me know what you think of the songs

I'm going to go as well, it's almost time for 'Most Haunted'

:hug: Bye Ali it was nice visiting with you

:reject: I'll probably be back here in about an hour and a half :lol:
<Totally addicted

Seeya Jem/SG! For some reason my net just slowed down to a crawl and it took ages for the page to load up again... I'll probably still be here when you get back, SG :)

Not bad for a Saturday... so much stuff I should be doing though :reject:

.... there are icky things in our kitchen and I don't know where they're coming from... :yikes:

No, we defeated the ant invasion after a long and bitter battle...

I dunno if this is TMI, but there are little white grubs on the ceiling and walls, and I DON'T KNOW WHY. They're not maggots, at least...
:yuck:

Time zones are wierd... I wish it was still Friday night for me! :D

Yes, they must be destroyed...
I'm not usually a violent person, but certain things don't belong inside my house, in my territory.... :madwife:

I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll need to clean out the cupboard... There used to be moths living in there. :hmm: :yuck:

How's the new job going?

Hello, Ali and Molly :wave:

Bummer about your bugs, Ali.

... that does remind me I should do some kitchen cleaning myself this weekend, though ... :hmm:

My housemate cleaned out the fridge the other day... I guess it's my turn with the cupboard :)

I just threw out some eggs of uncertain age, and an open box of breadcrumbs I didn't look at too closely... :slant:
And now I have that invisible-bugs-crawling-on-my-skin feeling.... Ick. :yikes:

Hey Weldy! :wave: How are you feeling today? Has your hot water come back?

Glad the job is working out, Molly! :)
I think I'd prefer moths to grubs though.... :yuck: .... except then there will be more grubs again... sigh!

Back
Top Bottom