Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to change the title - but I think I like the new title better, anyway. And I decided to go with my maiden name rather than a pen name or even my married name

It's intimidating that it's all coming together, but very exciting :yes: :happy:

WildHoney said:

Only telling the truth :drool:

You can have another author name for those "special" stories :shifty:

:p I will probably have a couple of pseudonyms for different types of stories, if I ever get more than one thing published :laugh: :wink:

I like the idea of having a name that suits the style

Sad_Girl said:
I had to change the title - but I think I like the new title better, anyway. And I decided to go with my maiden name rather than a pen name or even my married name

It's intimidating that it's all coming together, but very exciting :yes: :happy:

A new title. I suppose when a storyis finished then another name for a title might fit the book better. :yes::up:

Sg im so excited for you and its not even my book. :lol:

:wink:

bonoishot said:

:shifty:

A name that suits the style sounds really cool. :wink:

Hi Ali. :wave:

Yeah - I actually did play around with variations of a pen name that included Clayton in it :reject: how sad am I? :lol:

Of course, Gavin has a great literary sounding last name :ohmy: :hmm: :p

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

:flirt:

You seeing Jamie this weekend? :cute:

I have zilch plans apart from sleep. :drool:

Unfortunately not :sad: but at least i saw him Last Monday. He's so big..:ohmy:

He goes around saying NAN all the time to my mum and gets whatever he wants normally something from the fridge :lol:

He's so spoilt , but that's what he's there for.

Got a footy match on Sunday but otherwise nothing although i may pop to GAP tomorrow :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah - I actually did play around with variations of a pen name that included Clayton in it :reject: how sad am I? :lol:

Of course, Gavin has a great literary sounding last name :ohmy: :hmm: :p

Really....:shifty:

I have such an unliterary surname. :tsk: My first names got a cool spelling though. :wink:

I would think about Hewson. :reject::lol:

Back
Top Bottom