Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recognize this lunatic? The Edge. Mr. Evans, to some, right?

B.S.! After embarassing me by thrashing my VERY competent guitar playing skills, I had some friends at Interpol look up Mr. Edge's past, before the band got together.

It turns out there i's no RECORD of his birth ANYWHERE. When I confronted him with this, and asked him who the hell he is, he laughed like a mental patient whose dosage needs to be increased and told me to watch my back at our next show..... "You never know when a Fender could crush your big, fat Irish skull from behind, Amigo!" were his exact words. I'm afraid. Very afraid. What's wrong with this guy lately?

Running To Stand Still,

The Wanderer[/B]

OMG!!! *tears* :lmao:

"who yelled out "Where's my Lucky Charms, you f***ing Irish Leprechaun?!" while I was signing autographs the other day, please know that I have friends in high places, and I will find out where you park your car.

And then, I'm gonna wait for you outside of your car and go Macphisto on your ass."

:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
"who yelled out "Where's my Lucky Charms, you f***ing Irish Leprechaun?!" while I was signing autographs the other day, please know that I have friends in high places, and I will find out where you park your car.

And then, I'm gonna wait for you outside of your car and go Macphisto on your ass."

go Macphisto on your ass!!!!*tears stream:lmao: I would pay money to see Bono really do that!:lmao:

"We're really rocking it on this tour! I TOLD you that this album was punk rock made on Venus.... and then I changed my mind, and said it was our best album ever... and then I said it was ONE of our best ever ..... I REALLY like it. It's good. But damn, live... that's where the album comes into its own, where you can FEEL the freedom. Freedom, by the way, smells like the top of a newborn baby's head. Seriously. It does. Talk to you soon!

Zoo Station Conductor"

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
"We're really rocking it on this tour! I TOLD you that this album was punk rock made on Venus.... and then I changed my mind, and said it was our best album ever... and then I said it was ONE of our best ever ..... I REALLY like it. It's good. But damn, live... that's where the album comes into its own, where you can FEEL the freedom. Freedom, by the way, smells like the top of a newborn baby's head. Seriously. It does. Talk to you soon!

Zoo Station Conductor"

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.:lmao:

its great isn't it!!!:lmao:

"seriously.It does." OMG!!:lmao:

Zoo station conductor:lmao:

I may have to go:(

" F**k the press....

F**k Larry while we're at it, too.

Discotheque was a great fookin' song, and regardless of what Larry thinks, I was a sexy beast in that video!"

I love that:lmao:

Love his blog profile!:lmao:

Interests

* God
* Music
* Sunglasses
* Wine
* The Mysterious Distance Between a Man and a Woman.

Favorite Music

* Prince
* Passengers
* Luciano Pavarotti
* Those guys that played Conan O'Brien that one time
* The Operas In Me.

Favorite Books

* The Message Remix
* U2 At The End of The World
* My Journal
* HTDAAB Booklet
* Vertigo 2005 Tourbook

HA HA HA!!:lmao:

Sorry I disappeared earlier. :( I got a phone call from a good friend who isn't feeling well so I had to spend some time with her. She's just having one of those days where you need to laugh with a good friend for a bit. :heart:

I have to go get mini-cat from the bus in a few and I'm still in my jammies. :giggle: I did make a fire though at least so the house is getting warmer. I'm a freakin woman of the 90's I don't need no central heat! :lol: I'm very impressed with myself for getting it going since we have no newspaper or fire starters. I am woman hear me roar! :wink:

Dismantled said:

1.gif

"When da moon hits yo' eye like a big pizza pie... dat's amoooooore'!"
:eeklaugh:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm good, Jem :hug : how are you?

And You Wild? :hug :

fine :wink:

all the better now you gals are back :sexywink:

we missed ya :hug:

my clone kept me busy though :wink:

im kinda tipsy :lol:

work was :rockon: me and dave and karla had such a laugh at work, me and karla were in tears and were drooling over my bono keyring :drool:

WIld Jamie :cute: the pic you sent me was gorge

Jem - it's nice to hear you had a good day at work; and a good time with Dave :flirt:

Wild - It's a miracle how the little ones in our life can make everything all better, isn't it? :cute: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom