Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I'm okay, thanks. I just had to call my insurance company - the claims guy left a message for me to call him yesterday, and I'm just getting back to him now. :reject: Got his voice mail. :madspit:

And now I'm choking to death on my coffee. :angry:

:yikes: Don't choke VP! I'm nowhere near you to help :lol:

I stepped on something really sharp going upstairs to get my lunch and now my heel is throbbing :angry:

Hi SG! :hug:

Who knew there were 4 different kinds of hypersensivity reactions? :|

SG!!! :hug: How did your lunch go?

The one girl on that page picked Feelin' Love by Paula Cole - that's the song I was telling you about in Toronto! :hyper: Look up the lyrics, very :combust: song.

I started a similar thread in Pleba about that back in the winter/spring. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
SG!!! :hug: How did your lunch go?

The one girl on that page picked Feelin' Love by Paula Cole - that's the song I was telling you about in Toronto! :hyper: Look up the lyrics, very :combust: song.

I started a similar thread in Pleba about that back in the winter/spring. :lol:

I guess it's true what they say. Great minds think alike :wink:

I was thinking about that when I listened to Happiness on the driver home, how perfect of a stripper song that would be, and when I got online there was this thread! :lol:

Lunch went ok. She was happy to hear about it and to see myscrapbook (which also has all the Memphis stuff in it)
and she and I may be going to a halloween party out at that bar I was telling you about the other day :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami! :heart: :hug: :hug: I'm so glad to hear from you!

I'm thankful that you are safe and sound, amidst all the destruction down there!

:yes: :hug:

me too :) Now things are back to semi-normal, at least in our household (well, my grandparents household actually!)

I'm so happy to have electricity :drool: When my mom's cell rang at 10:30 last night, I was praying it was them calling :hyper: I saw the number and I was like OMG THEY HAVE POWER!! WHY ELSE WOULD THEY CALL AT 10:30!! and they did!! :hyper: I literally almost cried tears of joy- I can't even explain the relief. My grandma was getting ready to go to bed and she saw the refrigerator light on- she thought she was hallucinating or something :lmao: then she flipped a light switch and it worked!!

sami0201 said:

did you get to meet any of them again? SG, did you get your Larry meeting?

:grumpy: :no:

Even when I was the ONLY one in my area of the floor jumping up and down and waving and screaming his name REALLY REALLY loudly... he wouldn't look at me :madspit: He just looked way over my head and held a hand out to me. Sort of a wave gesture; but more like a 'talk to the hand...'

I almost called him a bad name :reject: :rant: :censored:

:lol: maybe that would've gotten his attention !!! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, the concerts were amazing!!! The second night was easily the best of the 8 I've seen so far!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Having SG's company was a pleasure, as always. :heart:

Everything else? :down: :madspit:

:hug:

I just typed out a response and it erased :madspit:

I've gotta get off- I'll be on in an hour

:hug: :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Gotta go pick up Sarah, be back in a bit. :hug:

Sami, in case you're not here when I get back, stay safe, and we've missed you. :hug: :heart:

Tell her I said Hello :hug:

oh, and that Paula Cole song? :eek: I'm too young to read that sort of stuff! :faint: :wink:

:hug: Bye Sami, see you later

OMG :mad:

I don't have my car today, so I asked my friend if she could give me a ride and she said yes. It turns out she left at 12:30 because she had senior privelege!! So now I'm here til 4:30 or so! :scream:

Did I just miss VP?? :(

daygloeyes2 said:
OMG :mad:

I don't have my car today, so I asked my friend if she could give me a ride and she said yes. It turns out she left at 12:30 because she had senior privelege!! So now I'm here til 4:30 or so! :scream:

Did I just miss VP?? :(

:angry: That sucks DG!

VP just left to pick up Sarah...she'll probably be back after I'm assuming :)

Good morning girls :wave: :hug:

Its freezing again here today! Where's a hot irish men when you need him to come warm ya up?! :wink:

Fly! :hug: :sexywink: Screw studying! I should so be working, but its 11:30 here and I'm still in my robe and slippers. :giggle: My girlfriend kept me up on the puter way to late last night. :evil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom