Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
thanks :hug: I spoke to DG on the phone on Wednesday (I think?) She didn't tell you guys I was ok? :angry: :wink:

just kidding, she's so sweet! :heart:

I left a message that you were OK. :yes: And it was great to talk to you! I totally understand that you need to save the battery. :hug: :heart:

I have free nights and weekends, so I'll try to call you sometime this weekend.

Last edited:
I. am. pissed. off. with. microsoft.

:madspit:

I lost everything again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so annoying. :angry:

Thanks to Wild for telling you girls i wouldnt be on last night :hug:

My history teacher(the one with the wacked sense of humor) just walked into the computer lab in the support center here and said to me "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be suspended today?" :lmao:

Hi Fly! :hug:

DG your history teacher sounds great :lmao:

Fly....meh, i am crap.

I lost everything on my computer AGAIN

My ema pay cheque hasnt come through yet.

And I'm still no closer to being medically examined.

:lol:....im have a fancy dress partyy to go to...in like an hour so should be fun :yes:

Fancy dress party-sounds fun BG. :up:

I have a halloween sleepover tonight at my friend's house tonight. Should be fun. :)

If by some chance my friends actually fall asleep, I'll try to get on my friend's comp. :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:

I left a message that you were OK. :yes: And it was great to talk to you! I totally understand that you need to save the battery. :hug: :heart:

I have free nights and weekends, so I'll try to call you sometime this weekend.

I'm back!!! :hyper: :wave:

:yes: I felt so bad I got off so quickly- but it won't be a problem now that I'm somewhere with power where I can charge my phone :wink:

I just realized- I hope and PRAY that Miami gets power by November 13- that's when my U2 shows are!!! :ohmy: :|

sami0201 said:

I'm back!!! :hyper: :wave:

:yes: I felt so bad I got off so quickly- but it won't be a problem now that I'm somewhere with power where I can charge my phone :wink:

I just realized- I hope and PRAY that Miami gets power by November 13- that's when my U2 shows are!!! :ohmy: :|

I understand you had to leave quickly. It was great to talk to you though! :) :hug:

If they can't, maybe they'd reschedule the shows. :)

FlyYourKite said:
Fancy-dress party! Woo woo! :wink:

This is kind of creepy - apparently 20 year olds can adopt a kid from Russia :| That just sounds so young and wrong to me...I'll be twenty in a year!

That is kinda young :eyebrow:

my parent's old friends just adopted a little girl from Ukraine (sp?) last year. Imagine my aunt's shock when she ran into the woman in a store with a 1 year old kid :lmao: (we had no idea they were adopting) I think it's an awesome thing to do if you are willing and have the means :up: but 20 seems way young!

**not old as in age (they are mid 40's) I meant my parents have known them forever :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

I understand you had to leave quickly. It was great to talk to you though! :) :hug:

If they can't, maybe they'd reschedule the shows. :)

you too! :hug:

I hope they'd reschedule :uhoh: I'm worried! They were saying power wouldn't be fully restored until Nov. 22 in some areas. I imagine they'd get that area done though- across the street is a really busy public area in Miami :shrug:

girls wait 'till I get home and you see some pictures I took- you won't believe how bad it is here. But the pictures don't even justify the situation- I can't even explain it. It's really really bad. It's depressing to just drive around. All I have to say is thank God that we got a coldfront right when the hurricane left- it's been in the 60's all week so the houses weren't hot or anything and you can live without a/c. This weekend it's supposed to get hot again so again I'm so thankful that my grandparents got power- and internet!! this is probably one of the only areas around here with internet!

sami0201 said:
girls wait 'till I get home and you see some pictures I took- you won't believe how bad it is here. But the pictures don't even justify the situation- I can't even explain it. It's really really bad. It's depressing to just drive around. All I have to say is thank God that we got a coldfront right when the hurricane left- it's been in the 60's all week so the houses weren't hot or anything and you can live without a/c. This weekend it's supposed to get hot again so again I'm so thankful that my grandparents got power- and internet!! this is probably one of the only areas around here with internet!

I can only imagine. :( :hug:

Just know we're all thinking of you! And I'll definetly be calling you-who cares about a few extra bucks on the phone bill? :wink: :hug:

OMG I have some ridiculous pictures from today at school. One of them has me with a side ponytail courtesy of my friend. :lmao: Hopefully I'll get them developed next week and post em here.

I'm okay, thanks. I just had to call my insurance company - the claims guy left a message for me to call him yesterday, and I'm just getting back to him now. :reject: Got his voice mail. :madspit:

And now I'm choking to death on my coffee. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom