Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That makes me happy to see you say that Weldy, thank you.

Pugsley and his sister Zoey are very precious to me. I love visiting my sister and being with them...I get such a kick out of those cuddly critters!

I was supposed to see her this weekend, but I felt a little blah, and she's over 2 hours away, so I stayed home. I actually did some cleaning and tossing things away, which made me feel good. I just wish I was sleeping now!

Diane L said:

*slaps self across forehead* Geez, I REALLY missed it!!!!

Sorry about that...:hug:

It was a good thing that you didn't see it at the theaters....it's getting expensive to go see a movie.

In fact...I had a chat with one of my coworkers about this...and he thought that it wasn't fair that my cowokers and I are getting less comission cause of the slump...and that the "execs" should lower the ticket prices to bring in the people instead the employee's comission.

Hey you guys--I'm back from vacation. I might not see you til Christmas cause my desk is a disaster area. I had a great time-everything was perfect. I had to make myself move sometimes just to make sure I was still alive. Just one question--why did Sharon Stone have Bono's phone # & not me?!

Good morning girls. I just dropped Mini-cat off at her first day of school. *sigh* Its way to damn early to be awake. I'm choking down the first of what I feel will be many cups of coffee. I started a new project last night so hopefully I'll get to working on that soon, but I just had to have a hit of Blue Crack before I could start my day. :wink:

Hi Fly! :hug: and SG! :hug: :hyper:

<coffee for everyone> Its yummy stuff its called Cherry Bomb. hehe :heart: {{{foofie coffee}}}

Its so strange that its so quiet here, I'm looking forward to actually getting something done.

Back
Top Bottom