Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
:censored: Less than three hours :censored: warning for a showing and the :censored: HomeLife agent doesn't bother :censored: coming or :censored: calling to cancel!!!!!!!! :rant: :mad:

How have you been able to resist punching those rude bastards in the face after all this time? :madspit:

:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

How have you been able to resist punching those rude bastards in the face after all this time? :madspit:

:hug:

The office that's calling me is the listing agent's office, and they tell me where the agent wanting the appointment is from, and what time.. I'm going to email the listing agent (again, though the man never answered my email from three weeks ago when I had my first day of no shows...) All I have to punch are the walls, and if I do anything to my hand I can't crochet or type ;) and those :censored: :censored: :censored: idiots aren't worth losing computer and crochet time over :madspit:

Okay, this is what I've written in the email to the listing agent - opinions please?

Mr Lee,

Could you please remind your office that they're supposed to be giving me more than
2.5 hrs warning before a showing? It's very aggravating to have plans for the day and
then suddenly have to change them because I've had a showing sprung on me... and
even more aggravating when I receive such a call (today) and the agent requesting
the appointment NEITHER SHOWS UP NOR CALLS TO CANCEL.

Actually, while we're on the topic of agents not showing up, I'm wondering if it's a
normal procedure to have about an 80% rate of no shows for appointments? With
the exception of Tuesday and Wednesday evening last week I've been home for all
the showing appointments and about 80% of the time I've been waiting for nothing.

I apologize if this email sounds rude, but I'm getting very frustrated with this, and
today was the last straw, so to speak.

(my name)

Drea said:
Okay, this is what I've written in the email to the listing agent - opinions please?

Mr Lee,

Could you please remind your office that they're supposed to be giving me more than
2.5 hrs warning before a showing? It's very aggravating to have plans for the day and
then suddenly have to change them because I've had a showing sprung on me... and
even more aggravating when I receive such a call (today) and the agent requesting

Actually, while we're on the topic of agents not showing up, I'm wondering if it's a
the showing appointments and about 80% of the time I've been waiting for nothing.

I apologize if this email sounds rude, but I'm getting very frustrated with this, and

(my name)

I think that is more polite than i would of put it :mad:

Tell them i'll come and sort them out if they don't get their arses in gear :rant:

Drea said:

Mr Lee,

(my name)

Sounds good. :up:

WildHoney said:

I think that is more polite than i would of put it :mad:

Tell them i'll come and sort them out if they don't get their arses in gear :rant:

:giggle: Wish I could :wink: Anyway, I figured it might get more done if I wasn't cursing at the guy - after all the time I did in retail, I know what it's like to be yelled at about stuff out of your control. When his office calls me he can kind of control, the no-show :censored: son-of-a-bitch agents he can't...

**Email sent.

Bye Sami :wave:

My 3,000th post went to the feet thread :lol:

My dad and brother got to Belfast safely, they touched down 30mins ago and they are in my dads sisters now, sorting all their issues out :yes:

Why I thought that necessary to tell you I'll never know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom