Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug: and SG! :hug: :hyper:

<coffee for everyone> Its yummy stuff its called Cherry Bomb. hehe :heart: {{{foofie coffee}}}

Its so strange that its so quiet here, I'm looking forward to actually getting something done.

:lol: It's a little eerie ... the first day of school :yikes: Jeffy starts school wednesday, and since his Mom is working, I get to go with him for the day :cute: I'm very excited :D

:lol: They're talking about pushing the first day of school back until after Labor day here in Michigan, because we depend so much on Tourism

Bye Fly have a great day! :hug: :wave:

I think it starts way to early here as well, considering we are also a tourist town and Labor day is one of our biggest money maker holidays of the year. It seems silly to have the kids in school.

Well I guess I should go be productive. :lol: I'll see you guys this afternoon. :heart:

:hyper: hi girls :drool:

just a quick flying visit, i was shopping today in town and guess what i found?

Live Under A Blood Red Sky*RUNS ROUND SCREAMING*

am off to drool....errrr i mean watch :shifty:

:combust:

:hyper:

SG thats so cute you get to take jeffy on his 1st day of school :cute: and russty hope min-cat has a good first day back at school and fly have a good day

see ya all later girls *hug*

:hyper:

:rant: Good thing I've been doing the morning crocheting and not been online... stupid :censored: real estate office called in the last half hour to tell me an agent wants to do a showing from 2:30-3:30. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME 24 HOURS WARNING, OR AT LEAST CALL ME THE NIGHT BEFORE, NOT TWO AND A HALF :censored: HOURS BEFORE!!!

:madspit: :mad: Buddy's going to get a ticked off email later today I think :mad:

Hi all :hug: Yesterday my brother and I took the train into Boston to see my dad and we wound up staying at his apartment last night. The first train out of Boston to my town wasn't until noon though. :madspit: We passed by the TD Banknorth Garden yesterday and all I could think was "In a little over 3 months I'll be there seeing U2!!" :hyper:

BG, I'm so sorry. :hug: :hug: My grandfather suffered with that among other things and passed away in April. :(

daygloeyes2 said:

BG, I'm so sorry. :hug: :hug: My grandfather suffered with that among other things and passed away in April. :(

I'm sorry to hear that DG :hug:

But, it's just not like that for me.

My dad lost contact with his family a long time ago, he was "disowned", and by his family doing that to him, they did it to me. So, I grieved for him then.

This, morning I was going to walk my dog and a knock came on the door, it was my dads neice. She came to tell him that his dad has passed away, but he thought that happened years ago so, it hasnt really hit him.

He was so thrilled to see her, he cried his eyes out...they both did! It was like a family reunion!

He rang his sisters, and they said it was a misunderstanding, they told him they loved him and they were sorry they had missed out on me and my brother growing up.

I woke up this morning with one cousin, one auntie and uncle.

I thought yeah, i'll go out with friends later, watch tv, talk to you guys and go to bed again. Instead, I'm going to bed with 3 more aunties, another Uncle....about 10 more cousins. A cousin with a gorgeous baby girl and another cousin with a baby due any day now!

My dad has gone to belfast with my brother for the funeral, and I'm flying out to Ireland once I start college.

I know maybe people would think I should be grieving, but how could I grieve for him if i never knew him?

I'm just so happy!

bono_gal said:

I'm sorry to hear that DG :hug:

But, it's just not like that for me.

My dad lost contact with his family a long time ago, he was "disowned", and by his family doing that to him, they did it to me. So, I grieved for him then.

This, morning I was going to walk my dog and a knock came on the door, it was my dads neice. She came to tell him that his dad has passed away, but he thought that happened years ago so, it hasnt really hit him.

He was so thrilled to see her, he cried his eyes out...they both did! It was like a family reunion!

He rang his sisters, and they said it was a misunderstanding, they told him they loved him and they were sorry they had missed out on me and my brother growing up.

I woke up this morning with one cousin, one auntie and uncle.

I thought yeah, i'll go out with friends later, watch tv, talk to you guys and go to bed again. Instead, I'm going to bed with 3 more aunties, another Uncle....about 10 more cousins. A cousin with a gorgeous baby girl and another cousin with a baby due any day now!

My dad has gone to belfast with my brother for the funeral, and I'm flying out to Ireland once I start college.

I know maybe people would think I should be grieving, but how could I grieve for him if i never knew him?

I'm just so happy!

I can understand that part about not grieving if you never really knew them. :yes:

And it's wonderful that your family is making contact with your dad's side of the family again! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I can understand that part about not grieving if you never really knew them. :yes:

And it's wonderful that your family is making contact with your dad's side of the family again! :hug:

I cant wait till I go the land of the bono lol!

Next best thing about them: They are all U2 fans, every last one of them!

:hyper: :hyper:

So, when the plebans take over Dublin, I'm bringing an army of plebans with no computers lol!

bono_gal said:

I understand that completely - my Dad's father (from the little I've heard about him) was a complete :censored: I met the man once, when I was 14, at a family reunion at my Aunt Joan's house. Basically Mom said "Andrea, this is your grandfather," and my reaction was "Oh. Hi." and that was that :shrug: Didn't hear about the man again until he died *thinks* 3 years ago now? Dad emailed me to say that he'd died, but from the fact that he emailed - as I told Mom the next time I talked to my parents - that I knew I wasn't expected to attend the funeral (and I didn't, why go to one if you don't have to?) I doubt my sister did either, given that she had met him one less time than me.

It's wonderful that you've met more of your family though, even if it happened in that kind of circumstance :)

Diane L said:
That's quite a story, BG. I'm sorry for my :hyper:, because I didn't realize that someone had died. But I am happy that you have a much bigger family now! :hug:

No problem Diane, you werent to know what had happend. If anything it was my fault, I left it open to the imagination!

I've never been able to babysit any children but now I found that my cousin just lives over the water *not far* and I could go there to babysit her daughter.

:hyper: :hyper:

I always knew the family was there but, I disregarded them.

but now! I'm all hyper lol.

Back
Top Bottom