PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

:drool: you're going to have a blast! And aren't they on Saturday Night Live tonight? He has a cheesy little moustache right now and I want him very much to shave it off. But wow, is he a cutie :heart:

Yeah that moustache has gotta go! Was hoping that I wasn't the only one who didn't like the new look,lol.

awww.... :hug: seriously, though, it's beautiful and you look gorgeous.

sami0201 said:
OMG guys, this guy likes me and asked me for my number. What do I do? :uhoh:

I guess that all depends on if you like him or not :laugh:

if you do, give him your number

if you don't tell him you have a boyfriend in new york :shifty: whose name is Elmo :wink:

Last edited:
ruffian said:

do you like him?

oops, can you just edit his name out? sorry!

I don't really know him. He's pretty cute, but the thing is that I wouldn't go on a date with him like just the two of us. And I wouldn't go to a party or hang out with a group of his friends because I don't like the people he hangs out with. So I guess it's not happening. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
:ohmy: Did you all see the Stephen Tyler news earlier this week?? :ohmy:

:yes: :sad: I heard about it from a "source". :wink:

Steven :heart: These poor guys. Tom isn't back with them yet either. :( He did come on stage to play Sweet E at their Boston show though!

Sad_Girl said:

I guess that all depends on if you like him or not :laugh:

if you do, give him your number

if you don't tell him you have a boyfriend in new york :shifty: whose name is Elmo :wink:

:lmao:

Elmo and NY boy are 2 different people. :wink: I have been talking to NY boy so much lately. :drool: He's so hot. :combust:

sami0201 said:

:yes: :sad: I heard about it from a "source". :wink:

Steven :heart: These poor guys. Tom isn't back with them yet either. :( He did come on stage to play Sweet E at their Boston show though!

I saw it on TV! But they said he's fine now, he said he'd undergone chemo, and traces of the disease are gone, thank goodness. :)

BB, he revealed that he's had hep C for the past three years.

sami0201 said:

oops, can you just edit his name out? sorry!

I

fortunately i haven't been drinking, so CAN edit :wink:

if you don't like the company he keeps... :down:

So don't people get those Interferon shots for Hep C? God, that sucks.

VintagePunk said:

I saw it on TV! But they said he's fine now, he said he'd undergone chemo, and traces of the disease are gone, thank goodness. :)

BB, he revealed that he's had hep C for the past three years.

:yes: :heart: But he said that while he was undergoing chemo, life was like a living hell. He said it was horrible. :(

I am 99% sure I'm seeing them in November. Aerosmith + Motley Crue in one night. :drool: :combust: I don't even really like the Crue, but just to see Tommy up close... :faint: Elmo better come. :madwife: That would be incredible.

ruffian said:

fortunately i haven't been drinking, so CAN edit :wink:

if you don't like the company he keeps... :down:

So don't people get those Interferon shots for Hep C? God, that sucks.

:lmao: We were just talking about the whole editing thing earlier today? yesterday? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom