PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok girls, i have to get ready for bed. i'm not going to be able to stay awake for the Killers, sadly.

it was so fun to see all of you :hug: I'm home the next three weeks--yay!

:wave: :wave::wave:
Oooo oooo sami.............

i finally heard { and I was HOPING it wasn't going to be a "pitzy, dissapointing "excersize" that one might still try to say it was good ...} a song from ?? Glasswire/The WHo...

:hmm:..."never enough"

:ohmy: WOW!

I AM iMpressed and really happy, if that's the kind of calibre of work Pete & Roger are truely doing!

I'm glad you heard it Dazz! :hug: I haven't really heard any of it besides things I heard Pete do months ago on his show. :reject: I haven't had time to post on those sites lately, my life has been nuts so I spend all my internet time here. :wink:

I'm glad you like it though! :up: Their shows have been getting great reviews too. :)

Mr. Lampman. Classic. :lmao: (it was superhero day, and his name is Mr. Lampman)

n1094010103_30029616_1653.jpg

sami0201 said:
I'm glad you heard it Dazz! :hug: I haven't really heard any of it besides things I heard Pete do months ago on his show. :reject: I haven't had time to post on those sites lately, my life has been nuts so I spend all my internet time here. :wink:

I'm glad you like it though! :up: Their shows have been getting great reviews too. :)

Well if i have no other time besides checking/sending e-mails...this is my 1st go to/stay site-- myself....

I was SO busy that fecking week :madwife: other wise i was going to stand outside IF any other fans were there and try to say hi to them. Met Roger....about 3 months before he first got rid of his "Tommy" curls. :D :scratch: i guess aeound 24 yrs ago or so.
I just couldn't get myslef out the door again those 2 eves.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Alright, I'm hungry.
I must find food...

Or else perish. :sad:

Brb!

I just went looking for something, too. :shifty: I've been resolving to eat totally healthy lately, but I can't see to do it, and the problem is, I can't eat healthy meat! :scream: I made chicken tonight with my salad, took one bite of it and left the rest, and now I'm hungry. I have an aversion to meat. :scream: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom