Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ewan :love:
Ewan1.jpg

*throws skeins of cheap nasty acrylic yarn at Drea* :madspit: :wink:

the-island-uk-premiere_002BIG.jpg

This is what I was looking for. Hawt Ewan in makeup. I love me some Ewan. But he is even better in a bit of makeup with his -holy sweet mother of God its huge- tattoo. :drool: :tongue: :faint:

brb have to throw my monkeys in bed.

OH MY GAWD!!! :lmao: :laugh: :lol: My timing couldn't have been any better. A special picture just for the both of you! Your two favorite hotties. :D Okay I'm getting way to much joy out of this. :giggle: :wink: I swear that was not even planned.

Russty Cat said:
OH MY GAWD!!! :lmao: :laugh: :lol: My timing couldn't have been any better. A special picture just for the both of you! Your two favorite hotties. :D Okay I'm getting way to much joy out of this. :giggle: :wink: I swear that was not even planned.

it really is amazing how the one brain we share still functions despite the distance between your half and mine :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

VP that is too funny! I can't wait till I can do stuff like that with Mini-cat. She takes stuff in now, but isn't quite at the pervy age yet. She compares every guy still to her daddy. Bono wears glasses like her daddy, so of course he is a good boy we must like. :lol: And I won't even tell you who she compared Adam too. :lmao: *coughsilverhairlikegrampacough* :wink:

You are going to have SO much fun with her when she gets a bit older!! :yes: :heart: Not that you don't have fun now...but warping the mind of your teenage daughter is a special kind of fun! :happy:

:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Night Sami Sweet Dreams

:sad : :scream : We lost Bri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

If she's anything like me she's drowning in her sadness about tonight's episode. :sad: :wink: I can't stay too mad at McDreamy, because he's just so McDreamy! :drool: But I do hate him now. :madwife: And his hair looked like crap in this episode. :madspit: :lmao:

:hug:

Russty Cat said:
*throws skeins of cheap nasty acrylic yarn at Drea* :madspit: :wink:

the-island-uk-premiere_002BIG.jpg

Sean :combust: And he's doing the tongue thing... :drool:

Sami - yes... he was in National Treasure, as the villain *g* He gets a lot of those roles... If you've seen LOTR, he was Boromir :drool: I could list some other stuff, but it'd take a while *snerk*

Sad_Girl said:

it really is amazing how the one brain we share still functions despite the distance between your half and mine :lmao:

Just think if we actually had two full brains we could rule the world! :lol: :wink: I'm feeding my half ice cream right now. It would make yours so much happier if you were here. :sexywink:

Nighty night Sami. :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams!

Molly if they ever did a film of your life they could get Scarlett to play you. I've never been able to decide what celebrity I looked like before. Probably Pink in the last couple of years. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Just think if we actually had two full brains we could rule the world! :lol: :wink: I'm feeding my half ice cream right now. It would make yours so much happier if you were here. :sexywink:

Nighty night Sami. :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams!

Molly if they ever did a film of your life they could get Scarlett to play you. I've never been able to decide what celebrity I looked like before. Probably Pink in the last couple of years. :lol:
hahah well...
001_1.jpg

when i was at sundance last year people thought i was the girl in amelie
and when i have long hair i get liz hurley a lot

i am not going to complain but i dont think i am nearly that pretty

So that guy doing the tongue thing? Who is he?

Sorry, but he looks like one of any number of good ol' boys that can be found at a local bar on a Saturday night around here. :reject:

VintagePunk said:
So that guy doing the tongue thing? Who is he?

Sorry, but he looks like one of any number of good ol' boys that can be found at a local bar on a Saturday night around here. :reject:

Sean Bean

He's a good actor; I liked him in 'The Island' and 'North Country' really well :up:

Russty Cat said:
OH MY GAWD!!! : lmao: : laugh: : lol: My timing couldn't have been any better. A special picture just for the both of you! Your two favorite hotties. :D Okay I'm getting way to much joy out of this. : giggle: : wink: I swear that was not even planned.

:lmao:! He isn't my *favourite* hottie, but he's way up there on the list :wink:

Back
Top Bottom