Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI girls :wave: :hug:

I thought of you all today when we were in the store shopping. They played U2 over the loud speakers and Mini-cat squealed like a total nut. When she did the dreamy sigh we've come to know so well, B just rolled his eyes and laughed. :giggle: I was like damn where are the girls when you need them. :wink:

Have a good night, Sarah! :hug:

I'm looking forward to Grey's Anatomy tonight! :D Only a few hours left. The previews look like it's going to be great!

Has someone else been converted? :ohmy:
Yes go watch!! :hyper: It's gonna be good. :drool:

:wave:

Thora, I'm starting to really really like Addison. :reject: I think I might be a bit upset if McDreamy ever left her to go back to Meredith!! But I still want him to, of course. :wink:

I like her too, sami! After last week's episode when she assigned Karev to work with her, I started to like her even more. She's been growing on me. I still want McDreamy to leave her for Meredith though! :lol:

Hi Russty! :hug:

LOL I told B early that he had to stay up tonight. He said Nope I'm going to be early. :no: He started laughing and said "Yeah as if I would miss Dr. McDreamy!" :lol:

Drea you should so go!!! Go take one for the team! Go see Mikey in action! You will not regret it! I'm listening to their new album right now. I say this in all love and respect....there is no one and I've seen alot of live shows, there is no one that puts on a concert like they do. Its all about them and the music and making a connection with the audience. They are fucking fanatastic! I loved my U2 show and Bono is great. But there is just something about PJ they know how to reach out and grab you and take you in. First concert I've ever cried at. :lol: :love:

Thora I hope your feeling better. :hug: :heart:

Molly I read back that you were sewing earlier. What are ya working on? :)

Russty Cat said:

Drea you should so go!!! Go take one for the team! Go see Mikey in action! You will not regret it! I'm listening to their new album right now. I say this in all love and respect....there is no one and I've seen alot of live shows, there is no one that puts on a concert like they do. Its all about them and the music and making a connection with the audience. They are fucking fanatastic! I loved my U2 show and Bono is great. But there is just something about PJ they know how to reach out and grab you and take you in. First concert I've ever cried at. :lol: :love:

So I've been told *g* Right now the seats that are coming up are lower level, but rearview - I want a front view :lol: I'll probably decide tomorrow one way or the other :wink: My only thing is that I basically know the Ten album and a few other songs that have been released as singles.. so I'm going to feel a bit lost I think at points in the show because there'll be a bunch of songs I don't know.

:hug: for everyone. :)

44.jpg

Mikey and Edge :combust: :faint:

mccready.jpg

:drool:

Molly Bloom said:
i am sewing a sundress...but there are so many pieces i am getting rather sick of it !

Oh I know what you mean! One of the reasons I don't do clothes for other people anymore is I get so sick of messing with them. :lol: I do wearable art for myself on occasion, but I really have to be in the mood. I have some great fabric from Great Britian that has been waiting to become a skirt for like 6 months now. :lol:

I'm doing okay today. Tired and sore, but not to bad. :)

McVet is so dreamy!

Drea just think of it as a whole new beginning with PJ. hehe And if you like Ten your gonna love the new stuff. I've heard so many reviewers saying its like Ten reborn, but even better. :drool:

i, too, have heard the new album and like it very much.. eddie is singing like eddie again...

but i must say that U2 is a wee bit better live
eddie is too serious and brooding onstage to top
bono's sweet interactive playfulness

mike is great and interacts well with the crowd and stoney is adorable but shy....

i have seen both of them over 20 times and U2 is my fave :wink:

Last edited:
i am so glad you are doing a bit better today russty!!
i am trying to make a lot of my dresses this year...
i love to sew most days and it is nice to be able to tell someone i have made something when they admire it

Molly Bloom said:

is that really mike mc?

Yep. The top pictures is just from a few months ago. He was seriously way to thin. :( But he has gained some more weight again and looks much healthier. I'm sure it was due to his Chrons dieases. :hug:

The bottom picture is from a show last tour so probably about a year ago. There photographer Kerensa fucking rocks! She gets some of the most beautiful shots of Mike playing. He does this thing that I swear just about brings me to my knees every time! He will start playing rather quietly then he puts his head back closes his eyes and just fucking goes off. You know he is like totally in his own space just going to this amazing place. I've seen him do it quite a bit now and it still gets to me. My friend jokes that every time we are at a show as soon as she sees Mike do that she knows I am probably spontaneously combusting. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom