Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC00495.jpg

:)

I still say that driver looks like Joe Pesci :lol:

See you Sami :hug:

WildHoney said:

Larry just runs from Pleba girls :lol: , anyone else would be too scared :lol:

i just worry...
everytime i have been around him there havent been many, if any, other fans around....
one time there was this fancy smancy thing at the nickelodeon building and i was so happy
that i blurted out to bono "i am so happy to see you.. this is like a surprise birthday present and it isn't even my birthday" and he was so sweet and kind and chittered with me and such...
but all the people around were rolling their eyes and acting like i was the silliest thing ever :p

Molly Bloom said:

i just worry...
everytime i have been around him there havent been many, if any, other fans around....
one time there was this fancy smancy thing at the nickelodeon building and i was so happy
that i blurted out to bono "i am so happy to see you.. this is like a surprise birthday present and it isn't even my birthday" and he was so sweet and kind and chittered with me and such...
but all the people around were rolling their eyes and acting like i was the silliest thing ever :p

Molly, their security guys seem very laid back, but they're extremely well trained, and at the first hint of potential trouble, they become all business...

VintagePunk said:

Molly, their security guys seem very laid back, but they're extremely well trained, and at the first hint of potential trouble, they become all business...

yes i noticed that when i was lucky enough to go to several shows in 91...
i just worry when he is out on his own
i have seen him alone in hotel lobbies before...
i ought not worry ...

but i am a bit of a worrier... :crazy:

Molly Bloom said:

yes i noticed that when i was lucky enough to go to several shows in 91...
i just worry when he is out on his own
i have seen him alone in hotel lobbies before...
i ought not worry ...

but i am a bit of a worrier... :crazy:

I think that realistically, any celebrity is a potential target, and with the causes he embraces, probably more so with him. However, it seems that he chooses to live his life taking necessary precautions and not being stupid about it, while on the other hand, not living life in an enclosed bubble. I really respect that about him. :up: :)

Hey Jem, DG!! :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom