Pleban Girls Party: We go through threads like clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:
Hi Sami :wave:

Don't worry DG, Sim!Sarah corrected him I'm sure *G* Plus, she's pretty taken now herself with Sim!JTEdge ;)

If she didn't correct him, I will. Hey, a slap in the face worked for Sim VP. Tamed Sim Bono pretty quickly. :lmao:

:laugh: Yeah ;) That's what happens when we title a thread that the day Charlie and the Chocolate Factory opens and the new Harry Potter comes out :giggle:

Drea said:
:laugh: Yeah ;) That's what happens when we title a thread that the day Charlie and the Chocolate Factory opens and the new Harry Potter comes out :giggle:

:lol: I stopped reading Harry Potter after the fourth one :reject: but I do want to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! too bad I'm not talking to my best friend right now:|

sami0201 said:

:lol: I stopped reading Harry Potter after the fourth one :reject: but I do want to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! too bad I'm not talking to my best friend right now:|

Go on your own or with someone else then :wink:

Russty! :hug: Sorry you're not feeling well :(

:hug: DG :hug: Drea Thanks guys. :heart: I think I'm just really dehydrated so I'm drinking a ton of water.

I really can't wait to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I saw Johnny on Jay leno the other night and the clip they showed was so good!

Someone is looking for a picture of all four guys to have made into a tattoo for their back. And I thought I was a bit eccentric with my tattoos. :lol:

Lucky girl! I'm sure I'll have to wait for it to come out on video. :(

spin20041210.jpg

Edge looks so good in this one! Bono has such a goofy expression. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Someone is looking for a picture of all four guys to have made into a tattoo for their back. And I thought I was a bit eccentric with my tattoos. :lol:

:lol: I saw that thread...I ended up drawing one of the pictures! I could never get such a big tattoo :crazy:

Russty Cat said:

Wow. Talk about devotion. :eyebrow:

I want a tattoo of the U2 suitcase though. :)

He said the other night on Jay Leno that it was also modeled after the childrens tv hosts like Mr. Rogers and game show hosts. :giggle:

The Marilyn Mason thing just creeps me out! I hate him! :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom