Pleban Girls Party: We go through threads like clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We all live in a Yellow Submarine.. a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine..."
25.gif

Ok, So I promised Bri I would build a house for she and Sarah today:
BriSarahshouse.jpg

They spent their first moments running around the yard engaged in a violent pillow fight :giggle:
pillowfight.jpg

And they had a little housewarming party
JT Bono tried to hit on Sarah! She wasn't having any of that, though. She told him where he could stick his wandering hands!
BriSarahshousewarming.jpg

Sarah assured JT Edge she only had eyes for him :heart:
and well... one thing led to another...
sarahedgiebed.jpg

Later that night, after the other guests had gone home, Bri, Sarah and JT Edge were having a soak in the hot tub
Bri isn't embarassed as easily as Larry, apparantly :giggle:
And apparantly JT Edge set off some serious fireworks earlier, because Sarah decided to make a proposal...
engaged.jpg

:applaud: Another Sim wedding :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah assured JT Edge she only had eyes for him :heart:
and well... one thing led to another...
sarahedgiebed.jpg

Later that night, after the other guests had gone home, Bri, Sarah and JT Edge were having a soak in the hot tub
Bri isn't embarassed as easily as Larry, apparantly :giggle:
And apparantly JT Edge set off some serious fireworks earlier, because Sarah decided to make a proposal...
engaged.jpg

:applaud: Another Sim wedding :hyper:

OOOOH... :ohmy: Yay! :applaud: And very cool that the women can propose too :)

yeah; I was impressed. She's a very progressive female sim :D and thankfully, the guys don't do the girlie thing when they look at the engagement ring and dance around and get all silly :lol: although it would be pretty funny to see Edge or Larry do that :lmao:

*is hoping that there will be a proposal in her sim's future as well* ;) You'd think with all the sighing and swooning and wolf whistling JT!SimAdam would've by now :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
yeah; I was impressed. She's a very progressive female sim :D and thankfully, the guys don't do the girlie thing when they look at the engagement ring and dance around and get all silly :lol: although it would be pretty funny to see Edge or Larry do that :lmao:

*:lmao: imagining Larry doing just that*

Drea said:
*is hoping that there will be a proposal in her sim's future as well* ;) You'd think with all the sighing and swooning and wolf whistling JT!SimAdam would've by now :laugh:

apparantly he isn't quite getting the signal :wink:

Even Sim Men can be a liitle thick headed :lol:

Drea said:
So you've gone over to larry: completely then? More adam: for me! :shifty:

:sigh: Theres still a big soft spot in my heart for Adam, but for the first time if I had to choose just one to say he was my favorite, the one I would most like to be around if I had the chance, I could actually choose. Before I would've just been all :uhoh: :hmm: :uhoh: I can't pick! :scream:

:lol:

Larry's ... I don't know, there's just something about him that keeps him in my thoughts more often than the others. :heart:

He's so tough and so ... quiet. still waters run deep, they say

Oh, yeah, and it doesn't hurt that he's HOT :combust: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Larry's ... I don't know, there's just something about him that keeps him in my thoughts more often than the others. :heart:

He's so tough and so ... quiet. still waters run deep, they say

Oh, yeah, and it doesn't hurt that he's HOT :combust: :lmao:

*snerk* I hear you on the HOT :combust: though I didn't notice it so much till I started on the blue crack :giggle: He's definitely in second place with me :)

Sad_Girl said:

And they had a little housewarming party
JT Bono tried to hit on Sarah! She wasn't having any of that, though. She told him where he could stick his wandering hands!
BriSarahshousewarming.jpg

So twice a day isn't enough for him. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom