Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG!:kiss:
I did! Good conversation, cute lil cousin, and damn good food.
Plus, on top of all that, shockingly, my cousin actually was approving of mmy tastes in music.:lol:

...:uhoh:

Wait

maybe I'm in some weird paranormal universe, cause that never happens....

How are you? :hug:

Drea said:
SG - try the "Tongues of the band, ladies!" thread that's in the Pleba archive :D

Wha?

Where?

How'd I miss that thread? :ohmy:

Last edited:
Thanksgiving leftovers :drool: I had some earlier tonight when I got home - alas, I forgot I'd taken my margarine to work on Fri so I could have something to put on my english muffin at break... so my mashed potatoes were butterless :sigh: Will have to remedy that tomorrow (too lazy to go to the store tonight) *g*

~BrightestStar~ said:
Drea! :hug:
When'd you have thanksgiving dinner? You went home for it right?

Mashed potatos :drool:
Stuffing :drool:
Turkey :drool:

We had dinner Saturday - it's easier, less rushed, and then Aunt Laurie and Uncle Dave don't have to run from our house to his mom's for that family dinner :wink: (This is only the second year we've done this - last year I thought it was odd that Mom was doing it on the Saturday, but this year? Great idea and nice and relaxed too *g*)

I second your :drool: except for the stuffing - I don't like it :yuck: And so many other people in my family like it that one (or two, my sister's not exactly fond of it either) not liking it just means more for everyone else :lol: Plus the whole "who finishes the last of the stuffing" thing is a family joke-fight every year :giggle:

My cousins and I always used to battle over the last of mashed potatos and stuffing :lol: :love:

ETA:

And I put my claim in with grams this year, first leftover helpings are all mine! Mwah ha ha :mac:

One year I visited Grams a day or two before Thanksgiving. There was something in the microwave, and I asked what it was.
She said I didn't want to know.
So I was like...umm.ok.
Then, she went and told me anyway. :|
It was the..err...special ingrediants for the stuffing.

...and yet, I still eat it...

As long as I don't think about it...:huh: :lol:

Ooo! Guess what! I just learned I type well with my nose! :happy:

Last edited:
^:lol: Your grandma's stuffing must be different than in my family - I know what goes into ours and it's all normal ingredients, I just don't like some of them :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ooo! Guess what! I just learned I type well with my nose! :happy:

:lmao: How much wine did you have? :tongue:

and not all stuffing recipes are gross :no: my mom's is awesome and doesn't have anything in the ingredients that makes me wince :lol:

Drea said:
^:lol: Your grandma's stuffing must be different than in my family - I know what goes into ours and it's all normal ingredients, I just don't like some of them :wink:

Turkey parts.

And I don't mean wings....

:bleh:

: purges thoughts:

She may have changed the recipe since then though. Particularily since I decided to share my pain with everyone else, including my cousins.
We didn't really fight over the stuffing that year...:lol:

Tastes damn good though :drool:

Oh, Btw SG, when you buy X3, be sure that the copy you ger has 21 deleted scenes, apparently there was a big mess up, and some dvds only have 10....
Or at least, thats what I read when I was trying to figue out if there was any point behind the two screens...

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: How much wine did you have? :tongue:

and not all stuffing recipes are gross :no: my mom's is awesome and doesn't have anything in the ingredients that makes me wince :lol:

:tongue:

Umm...2 and a half glasses? :hmm:

Ooo..but then we watched AFV...can one be drunk with laughter?

And I didn't just randomly decide to do it, there was a thread in LS. :p

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, Btw SG, when you buy X3, be sure that the copy you ger has 21 deleted scenes, apparently there was a big mess up, and some dvds only have 10....
Or at least, thats what I read when I was trying to figue out if there was any point behind the two screens...

Good to know :hmm: I feel better about not being able to rush right out and buy it, now :wink:

^Ah :wink: Grandma's the only one who likes those, so needless to say they've never gone into stuffing :lol: They get cooked separately and she has them at dinner or as leftovers after :)

Sad_Girl said:
ooh are you talking giblets? :drool: I actually like those

I have no idea.

All I know (or really, all I choose to remember) is it was turkey parts.

And if you think I'm gonna ask to find out.

I won't

no matter how damn curious I am

and for the love of all that is holy, don't tell me what the heck a giblet is.

And don't let me go to dictionary.com either.

damn curiousity.

Stuffing is stuffing, and it's yummy. All I need to know. :angry:

:lol: Bri! Good philosophy, you don't need to know too much about your food - it definitley makes it harder to eat ;)

Sadly, I have to admit defeat to this headache which has been torturing me and go to bed :sigh:

I'll be on tomorrow :hug: sweet dreams ladies

I don't think alcohol increases my typos.

It just makes me have a strange attraction attraction to the enter/return button, thus resulting in very very spread out posts.

Oh, that and I feel the need to share all my observations with everyone. :happy:

maybe it was 3 glasses...:hmm:
No, no...it was 2.5 and a glass of chocolate milk...

ok, I'll just shut up now.

Back
Top Bottom