Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Omg me too! :lmao: When someone first meets me Im shy and don't say much. But when you get to know me or started on something I really love than I turn into a whole different person,lol. Like to say my Gemini sign is the cause for the split personalities :wink:

With our sign being the twins, of *course* we're going to have a 'split personality' :lol: They think I'm :angel: at work... :evil:

BonosBaby12 [/i][B] Grrrrrr your Blue Jay's beat my Phillies in the World Series lol. Damn team has never been the same after that loss said:
Neither have the Jays, alas :lol:

May I just take this opportunity to say: Go Tigers. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hyper: I see you did the Glass Floor... the first time I went there my friend was laughing at me because I knelt on it, then was on one knee, then finally persuaded myself to stand :laugh: What other touristy stuff have you done?

Btw, most stuff is going to be closed tomorrow because it's Thanksgiving Monday - TTC and stuff is still running, but a lot of things won't be.

Drea said:

:hyper: I see you did the Glass Floor... the first time I went there my friend was laughing at me because I knelt on it, then was on one knee, then finally persuaded myself to stand :laugh: What other touristy stuff have you done?

Btw, most stuff is going to be closed tomorrow because it's Thanksgiving Monday - TTC and stuff is still running, but a lot of things won't be.

I'm leaving at 4:30 tomorrow. But the Eaton Centre is open from 11-6 so im going to pop back over there before my flight leaves.

jobob said:

*G* There was great rejoicing (at least by me) in Chatham yesterday when I saw the score... (we had our T'giving dinner yesterday in the early evening, so the game was done before I got to a tv). Dad on the other hand was not so happy, 'cause he has to wear a Tigers jersey at work for a whole day :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Drea you should come down here :p

Tomorrow or tonight? :wink: I know you said what hotel you were at, but the girls stayed at two different ones (at least VP, SG, Sarah and Ruff did) while they were here... are you at the one near Union Station or the other?

Drea said:
Btw Jo, I see WDIV has started the "Bless You Boys" thing up again for the Tigers :giggle: You'd think they would've done something new... :wink:

Yes, it's so 1984. :yes:

Maybe they thought the Tigers wouldn't make it this far again?

jobob said:

Yes, it's so 1984. :yes:

Maybe they thought the Tigers wouldn't make it this far again?

:giggle:

I could see myself cheering for Detroit in the ALCS too - I don't really care much about Oakland :wink:

GG might be mad at me though - I watched the St Louis game yesterday and was cheering for the Cardinals... and they lost. :uhoh:

Drea said:

Tomorrow or tonight? :wink: I know you said what hotel you were at, but the girls stayed at two different ones (at least VP, SG, Sarah and Ruff did) while they were here... are you at the one near Union Station or the other?

Tonight.

I'm at the other one. :shifty:

Drea said:

It'll take me a bit to get down there, I'm a good 20 min subway ride at least from where you are, since you're near Yonge & Bloor *g*

Oh fuck my mother just came back. :( It's not going to work out. :sigh:

jobob said:

:hyper: Go Tigers!
1.gif

Detroit deserves some major props for how far they've come in the past couple of years :yes:

They are such a young team, and their pay rate compared to the yankees is just hilarious to me :lmao:

I've always been fond of the underdog. :)

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I've been so sort of :huh: the past several weeks.........now maybe things will kind of balance out better :FINDERSCROSSED:...

I totally forgot until I JUST SAW Diane's comment on last thread..... right now a year ago {and only 3 blocks from where I am now :drool:} I was STUNNED &Wide-Eyed ~~ settling into my 7th row MSG Loge seat right near Adam's side of the ramp!!! :hyper:

the opening cords of COBL starting about NOW!:drool: :drool:

and to think I might have missed B LAST NIGHT by mere blocks or mins...possibly b/c i was traveling northwards from Soho to the top end of Manhattan but was taking buses part of the way....esp by limcoln centre & west side, while i was walking earlier in Soho......:madspit:

:wink:

i either met diane & ruff that afternoon or another day [before or after] outside MSG!

Last edited:
^:lol: Are we going to be seeing any interesting typos from you tonight Thora? :wink:

*Is now pondering having a drink, but would need to go to the variety store next door to get pop for mix* :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom