Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
80's night sounds fun! :happy:

I had a Thanksgiving dinner and watched Memoirs of a Geisha. Tonight I'll be watching hockey and having beer & pizza! :drool: :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwww Im happy you had a good time :). Thanks I will go and check those out.

Had an 80's night last night by watching "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" so I didn't come back on at night,lol.

I love that movie :love:

It was! :happy: Need to build up my dvd collection with some 80's though :hmm: So far all I have is Ferris Bueller but there is a LONG list of movies I want,lol.

I saw where Memoirs of a Geisha premiered on satellite last night but I haven't had a chance to see it yet. Sounds like you have a really fun night ahead of you! :hyper:

I have a bunch of 80's movies, but there's definitely more that I want to get. Some of them are on VHS, so the quality is pretty crappy, and they're wearing out. :lol:

Yup, tonight is gonna be great. I'm so glad hockey is back for the season. :love: I'm a crazy hockey fan! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
I have a bunch of 80's movies, but there's definitely more that I want to get. Some of them are on VHS, so the quality is pretty crappy, and they're wearing out. :lol:

Yup, tonight is gonna be great. I'm so glad hockey is back for the season. :love: I'm a crazy hockey fan! :lol:

I need to rob a bank and just take care of all of my needs and wants right then and there :lol: Oh wow VHS that is going back in the day! :ohmy: :wink:

You know I could never tell that you were a hockey fan,lol,jk. Have always wanted to go to a game but haven't made it yet. Used to watch it with my oldest brother when I was younger.

Yes, the dress was gorgeous! :love:

BonosBaby12 said:

I need to rob a bank and just take care of all of my needs and wants right then and there :lol: Oh wow VHS that is going back in the day! :ohmy: :wink:

You know I could never tell that you were a hockey fan,lol,jk. Have always wanted to go to a game but haven't made it yet. Used to watch it with my oldest brother when I was younger.

Yeah, I still have a bunch of videos. I'm too cheap to replace them all on DVD, so I'll watch them until they die, then get them on DVD. :lol:

That's okay, hockey isn't for everyone! :) I used to be a huge baseball fan until I was about 13, then I switched to hockey, and I've been obsessed ever since. Going to the actual games is so much better than watching it on TV, that's for sure! I'm going to a few hockey games so far this season, and hopefully I'll be able to get to more.

Hockey looks like a blast! I enjoy playing it on my nephew's x-box,lol. Remember one time in hs math class we did a fantasy hockey league. The top teams got to go a game but my grade wasn't up to par to allow me to go even though I was in 2nd,lol.

Baseball is a lot more fun too when you can go to an actual game :yes: Congrats on having tickets to some hockey games this season!

I was a big fan of the Blue Jay's in the early 90's. Then we got to go to a hockey game, and I was hooked. :lol:

That would be fun to play that on x-box. I totally suck at video games though. I'd probably suck at playing hockey too. That's why I leave it to the professionals.

However, I can yell and scream and swear like the best of them, so I always do that whenever hockey is on. Once I took some friends to a hockey game with me, and it was their first time seeing one with me. They were never the same after that! :lol: I think I scared them with how loud and vocal I was. :reject: :lol: I just say that I'm very passionate, and love the game a lot. :D

Grrrrrr your Blue Jay's beat my Phillies in the World Series :madwife: lol. Damn team has never been the same after that loss,lol.

I used to be pretty good at video games when I was younger but now Im not as coordinated,lol. Refuse to play my nephew Xavier since he's a whiz with the games and witholds information,lol.

Omg I couldn't even begin to picture you loud and vocal! :lol: You seem like that the type that would be kind of soft spoken and quiet. Nothing wrong at all with being passionate and loving the game :wink:

Back
Top Bottom