Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Hi girls :hug: Just stopping by for a few. I'm taking Felix and Finn to the vet soon, theyre not feeling well. :sigh: Bri, love the story! :lo5:

Awww, poor pups. :( :heart:
Hopefully they vet'll have them up and at it again soon.

How are you?:hug:

WildHoney said:

Jem clone:love: on seeing me on Thursday " You're so tiny " :hyper: :love:

And you are!!
You look amazing hun! :love: :drool:

WildHoney said:
I'm such a :nerd: over U2 stuff

If they're on the radio i won't turn it off and have to listen to the song even if it makes me late...

If i'm in a shop and U2 are on , i'll waunder around until it's finished, singing along :lol:

If i see anyone wearing a U2 t-shirt or listening on their walkman/I-pod i make sure they KNOw i'm a fan too

Maybe i'm just weird :yikes:

Nope, just another crazed u2 fan :flirt:

I always get excited when they're on the radio, and always listen, even if I've heard the song 1000 times.

We were at a restuarant, roadhouse style, so it was *really* loud, and somehow through all the ruckus I immediately knew when a u2 song came on.

I always spot u2 related stuff, like the ONE shirt I saw the other day...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nope, just another crazed u2 fan :flirt:

I always get excited when they're on the radio, and always listen, even if I've heard the song 1000 times.

We were at a restuarant, roadhouse style, so it was *really* loud, and somehow through all the ruckus I immediately knew when a u2 song came on.

I always spot u2 related stuff, like the ONE shirt I saw the other day...

I'm not alone :love:

I wonder when my One t-shirt will turn up :eyebrow:

:lock: :flirt: :lock:

that's hot, baby....HOT !

:giggle:
you can imagine i'm half -:crazy: by now!!! : )

I'm trying to find out about the Todasy show and any of the others weds/thurs whether any or all of them will be live...

where ever they are publicaally/semi-publically I'll BE there with Caeras in hand!!!:hyper:

HI...Everyone :hug:S

Sad_Girl said:
We're Doing pretty well here, Bri, thanks for asking :D

I'm just looking for songs with a 'forbidden love' or 'temptation' sort of theme at the moment; any suggestions?

Don't Stand So Close To Me
Me and Mrs Jones (affairs count, right? ;))
Family Man (Hall & Oates)
Bed and Breakfast (Moxy Fruvous - again in the "affair"-ish theme)

I'm sure I'll think of more after I post :lol:

Hey Jez!:hug:

I remember when I woke up at some completely ridiculous hour and watched America AM (or whatever that CNN show is called) just to see B live...:drool:
(this would be the interview where he looked like he would tip over at any given moment :lol: )

5 am I think it was...

<---- :coocoo:

In my defense, it was summer and I could sleep in after it was over....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom