Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg lucky mother you got Sarah!!! :hyper:

Hi thora

Bye everyone :wink:

:( I'm sick... hafta get some rest... haven't slept in pretty much 36 hours or so.. ><

That's so awesome, Sarah! I hope you get to go! :up:

I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier today, but we'll see. I like lazing around at home and catching up on TV and sleeping, but I feel really restless. I know the best thing for me to do is relax and try to get better, but it's a nice day, and it's tempting to go out and do stuff. :lol:

Hi girls :hug:

So I see I'm not the only one that got sick :happy:

Sarah I hope you get to go to the book signing tomorrow!!! You're mom is so lucky!!! :hyper:

Wild you made it to the book signing in Dublin?? :hyper::hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
That's so awesome, Sarah! I hope you get to go! :up:

I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier today, but we'll see. I like lazing around at home and catching up on TV and sleeping, but I feel really restless. I know the best thing for me to do is relax and try to get better, but it's a nice day, and it's tempting to go out and do stuff. :lol:

Maybe Larry needs to visit you and send those germs running with one of his death glares :lol:

Mucca said:
Hi girls :hug:

So I see I'm not the only one that got sick :happy:

Sarah I hope you get to go to the book signing tomorrow!!! You're mom is so lucky!!! :hyper:

Wild you made it to the book signing in Dublin?? :hyper::hyper:

Mucca :hug:

It's been ages and i'm sorry you sick too :hug:

No i didn't get to book launch:sad:

i just meet them all outside Abbey Road studios :hyper:

I was very lucky :yes:

WildHoney said:

Mucca :hug:

It's been ages and i'm sorry you sick too :hug:

No i didn't get to book launch:sad:

i just meet them all outside Abbey Road studios :hyper:

I was very lucky :yes:

That's so cool!!Congrats Wild!! :hug::happy: Did you get a chance to talk to them? or better yet some physical contact?? :drool:

Mucca said:

That's so cool!!Congrats Wild!! :hug::happy: Did you get a chance to talk to them? or better yet some physical contact?? :drool:

Physical contact with Adam, Edge & Bono :drool:

Conversations with Adam, Edge & a very fast 5 second one with Larry " Here use my pen Larry, Can you sign my setlist LArry, Thank you Larry.. I got a smile but he's so :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I suck at time zones.:angry:

When the hell should I watch the football game?! :scream:

7ish?

I don't wanna miss them, they were showing some clips of them on the news this morning..omg :hyper:
I got way more excited than was prob appropriate :lol:

I can't figure it out, either. :angry:

It's on TSN here, and I'm afraid that if they don't carry the ESPN feed, we might not see it. :scream:

Hang on, gonna check something...

Bri!!! VP!!! :hug:

Is the U2/Greenday performance only on ESPN?

WildHoney said:

Physical contact with Adam, Edge & Bono :drool:

Conversations with Adam, Edge & a very fast 5 second one with Larry " Here use my pen Larry, Can you sign my setlist LArry, Thank you Larry.. I got a smile but he's so :cute:

:drool::drool::drool:

You are my god :bow:

Back
Top Bottom