Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard that, Jo. I don't wish him any ill, I'd just like to smack him about the head for that one choice. :wink:

And the passionate vocals, so filled with pain and strife from the original are lacking in the acoustic... :madwife:

[/rant]

I feel very strongly about this matter. :wink:

I noticed your strong feelings about that, VP.

Not to mention the very slow tempo of the acoustic version doesn't suit the lyrics as well as the urgent tempo of the original does. :wink:

jobob said:
I noticed your strong feelings about that, VP.

Not to mention the very slow tempo of the acoustic version doesn't suit the lyrics as well as the urgent tempo of the original does. :wink:

Exactly! :lol:

Hearing the acoustic version literally fills me with rage. I think I have a problem. :reject: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

technically, I think they're already broken if they aren't working right - they just might not know it yet :lol:

Good point! So in further breaking them, you're not really doing any harm, are you? :shifty:

:lol:

Going to have a quick shower, brb.

I think I'm gonna head to bed now. My throat is feeling quite sore, and I'm starting to get a runny nose, so I'm obviously starting to get sick. :grumpy: Just what I need right now. I guess more sleep will be helpful.

Nice to see you all! Sweet dreams! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom