Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

:laugh:

VP...you keep giving out samples like that and your gonna have alot of hot and drooling girls knockin on your digital door, demanding more........lead by myself, of course. :wink:

:hug:
Mucca: I'll be right behind her with a crowbar ready just in case you don't open up

You' guys are too kind. :hug: That was probably my one moment of greatness, and the rest will be downhill from here. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

You' guys are too kind. :hug: That was probably my one moment of greatness, and the rest will be downhill from here. :lol:

You forget, I *know* that that wasn't your one moment of greatness...
In fact...I may go treat myself to a read...ok...I might skip to a certain scene....actually scenes....:shifty:

I'm your biggest fan :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

I sincerely doubt that.

We really do need some place where we can write more freely... I felt very limited tonight while writing my chapter for the one I'm posting here. :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

I sincerely doubt that.

We really do need some place where we can write more freely... I felt very limited tonight while writing my chapter for the one I'm posting here. :huh:

My only recommandation is to do what one girl did, post more risque chapters on other sites, and provide the link here.

Sad_Girl said:

I sincerely doubt that.

Thanks. :)

YOu should write what you feel...do a completely unedited version (you have a webpage if I recall correctly, right?), and then edit as necessary to post here.

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. :)

YOu should write what you feel...do a completely unedited version (you have a webpage if I recall correctly, right?), and then edit as necessary to post here.

I'll have to start something somewhere else, I don't think I can post my stuff on geocities, But I really should do something. The story suffers when I can't just write whatever happens naturally as a scene progresses.

VintagePunk said:

OMG...I seem to recall that phrase from the book/movie Misery. :shifty:

No, wait. That was "I'm your number one fan," wasn't it?

Whew. :lmao:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I get the feeling, it images me as some sort of pschopathic stalker or something?

SG...why can't you post on geocities?

Sad_Girl said:

I'll have to start something somewhere else, I don't think I can post my stuff on geocities, But I really should do something. The story suffers when I can't just write whatever happens naturally as a scene progresses.

They censor?? :(

MBS said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I get the feeling, it images me as some sort of pschopathic stalker or something?

SG...why can't you post on geocities?

OMG :lmao:

Briefly, this male romance/fantasy writer goes to the snowy NE to write what will be the last book of his series. Awful car accident. Deranged fan/former nurse finds him, takes him home, begins to nurse him to health, finds finished manuscript, reads it. Doesn't like story, or the fact that the series is ending. Tries to get writer to rewrite. He refuses. She tortures him and holds him hostage till he complies...etc. :D
Kathy Bates plays the role of the deranged fan, and she's PERFECT in it!!

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

OMG :lmao:

Briefly, this male romance/fantasy writer goes to the snowy NE to write what will be the last book of his series. Awful car accident. Deranged fan/former nurse finds him, takes him home, begins to nurse him to health, finds finished manuscript, reads it. Doesn't like story, or the fact that the series is ending. Tries to get writer to rewrite. He refuses. She tortures him and holds him hostage till he complies...etc. :D

Why is it scary when I guess right?

.....erm...I might request can I torture Bono (sexually of course lol)..instead of you? Love you I do...but it'd be more fun for me with B....:D

And when did this movie some out?

BTW....guess who's rereading the morning scene :wink:

Yup, but apparently U2 likes to have base cities where they stay at while travelling to other shows. Seattle is only a couple hours drive away from Vancouver. But it's all just rumours right now :shrug:

I also found another rumour about U2 filming their DVD in Vancouver too....:hmm: That'd be interesting.

Mucca said:
Yup, but apparently U2 likes to have base cities where they stay at while travelling to other shows. Seattle is only a couple hours drive away from Vancouver. But it's all just rumours right now :shrug:

I also found another rumour about U2 filming their DVD in Vancouver too....:hmm: That'd be interesting.

Ah :) Well, for your sake I hope they're true *G*

MBS said:

Why is it scary when I guess right?

.....erm...I might request can I torture Bono (sexually of course lol)..instead of you? Love you I do...but it'd be more fun for me with B....:D

And when did this movie some out?

BTW....guess who's rereading the morning scene :wink:

It came out in 1990 - based on a Stephen King novel.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157/

The torture is anything but sexual...quite sadistic, actually. :lol:

But yes...you can have him stand in...just be nicer than her, okay? Don't hurt him *too* much. :D

I really hope to make that morning scene seem insignificant...just a small appetizer. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm not sure you can post erotica on Yahoo... can you? I thought they had some kind of rule against it
no you can't post erotica on yahoo/geocities.... but there are a few site that have free web hosting for *adult* content
and by *adult* that means ANYTHING goes

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
It came out in 1990 - based on a Stephen King novel.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157/
Ah...Stephen King :yikes:
1990...geez...I woulda only been...4? :lol:, not an age for his kinda movies...

The torture is anything but sexual...quite sadistic, actually. :lol:

But yes...you can have him stand in...just be nicer than her, okay? Don't hurt him *too* much. :D

Oh, I'll be good...I'll have him begging for more..:D

I really hope to make that morning scene seem insignificant...just a small appetizer. :wink:
*whimpers and prays*
:combust:

:wink:

Damn that Dread! Dam it grrr!
I hate it and I love it!!! :tongue:

Erm...new thread :hmm:????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom