Pleban Girls Party - We are da champions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Thanks. :hyper::wink::lol:

A month. : ohmy : Are you using all your holidays up in one from work? : ohmy : If i went for a month i wouldn't want to come home. :drool ::lol :

No wonder you're excited. :hyper:

I get 2 weeks off a year, and I'll have already taken a week off by the time December rolls around. With the Christmas holiday time we get off, plus my vacation time, there will be several days that I'll have to take without pay, I think. Haven't quite figured it out yet. But I'm definitely going over my time. :yikes: Thankfully my boss was okay with it.

Hi Jez! :hug: :love: Nice to actually get to see you in real time!

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: I got it from my secret contact in California....

:shh: Bonocomet :shh:

:drool: and yes, hot is the perfect word to describe it! :lmao: that, and the lame grin I've been having plastered on my face all day!

Bonocomet for whereever she got it from. :bow::love:

No wonder you have a grin. A kiss on cheek from B. :cute:

Wild, it's the damn timezone thingie, again :madwife:

Hey Lynnok, saw in the last thread that you were dropping by :wave: What a thread for you to visit :lol:

I'm Jez, I'm from Sweden, and I'm tired... :lol:

Clone! :heart: :love: :hug: Holy cow, it's been some time! Thanks for the comment in my journal btw! :hug: Oh, and Hawaii? Sounds absolutely fantastic!

ThoraSEB said:

I get 2 weeks off a year, and I'll have already taken a week off by the time December rolls around. With the Christmas holiday time we get off, plus my vacation time, there will be several days that I'll have to take without pay, I think. Haven't quite figured it out yet. But I'm definitely going over my time. :yikes : Thankfully my boss was okay with it.

:yikes: Your boss. :bow::love: I'm sure the break will be worth it. :love:

Jez. :hug: Long time no see. :hyper:

Colleen. We haven't scraed you off i see. :D :lol: :hug:

bonoishot said:

Bonocomet for whereever she got it from. :bow::love:

No wonder you have a grin. A kiss on cheek from B. :cute:

:wink: I declared her my goddesss already

:shifty: not just ONE, THREE :combust:

:wink: hence I felt the stubble burn more on my left cheek than on my right...
don't dare to alter that sentence Wild, just don't :wink:

Hello Jez, I'm colleen and I'm from Buffalo, I'm really tired PLUS I have a test next week. Summer session almost over then I can goof off

Drea. :hug: How's TO? Hows your jobhunting going? :hug:

I forgot to tell you all i saw Andy on thursday morning. I was at the bus stop and he had dropped his kids off at school i think. He drove past, must have seen me. My bus came. I got on it and we go past his flat. He was getting out of his car when my bus was at the junction he lives on waiting to turn and he walked up to his front door and noticed my bus ( you can't miss the noise :lol: )and when he got in the front door he was stood looking out the door instead of going up the stairs. :huh: Wtf was that about? :scratch:

JezSnape said:

Clone! :heart: :love: :hug: Holy cow, it's been some time! Thanks for the comment in my journal btw! :hug: Oh, and Hawaii? Sounds absolutely fantastic!

You're welcome! :hug:

Want to come with? I'm sure I could fit you in my suitcase! :D

Jem :hug: and all you others :hug:

Unfortunately, I can't stay long. I have to get up early tomorrow, as we're going to my niece's birthday party. For the past couple of days, I've been forced to get up early, but I keep forgetting to go to bed :lol:

Colleen, nice to meet you! I had my last exam last week, so I've already had a week of summer holiday :drool:

Thora :lol: I seriously doubt you'd be able to fit me into a suitcase, but thanks anyway.

Galeongirl said:

:wink : I declared her my goddesss already

:shifty: not just ONE, THREE :combust:

:wink: hence I felt the stubble burn more on my left cheek than on my right...
don't dare to alter that sentence Wild, just don't :wink:

:lol: you know she will edit it anyway. :lol:

I have such an idea to edit that but i won't do it. :silent:

:shifty:

WildHoney said:

I thought it was your face he kissed :giggle: :lmao:

No Alteration needed :lmao:

:rolleyes:

:tsk:

:wink: I knew you were going to do that.... I just knew it!

:shifty: he can kiss me anywhere....

:whistle: perhaps you ladies should pay the gif thread a visit..... gif 1 of 4 is posted....

:wink: the rest I'll do tomorrow

Galeongirl said:

:whistle: perhaps you ladies should pay the gif thread a visit..... gif 1 of 4 is posted....

:wink: the rest I'll do tomorrow

:bow:;love: I'll downlaod it in morning. Will be a good pressie tommorow. :hyper:

Craig is in Brighton (south east england) and has bought me a wooden animal statue from an ethnic shop which i asked him to do. Hes also bought a few suprise things which i wanna know what they are. :scream: I can't wait. :lol:

bonoishot said:

:bow:;love: I'll downlaod it in morning. Will be a good pressie tommorow. :hyper:

Craig is in Brighton (south east england) and has bought me a wooden animal statue from an ethnic shop which i asked him to do. Hes also bought a few suprise things which i wanna know what they are. :scream: I can't wait. :lol:

Do you know those sort of shops do fertility staues with enlarged body parts :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom