Pleban Girls Party - We are da champions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scream: I got a sunburn today but I totally forgot about it until just now when I scratched my arm :scream:
3.gif

Drea said:
Could be worse SG - remember what I looked like after the World Cup final last year? :wink:

:yikes: :yes: a small sunburn on the tops of my breasts is plenty bad enough for me, I don't need third degree - boiled lobster red skin :uhoh:

Blech :yuck:

alright, a little backstory: it used to be the case that my cat Sassy would come barrelling up the stairs from the basement every once in awhile; running at top speed and sounding like a herd of elephants - I always laughed and joked that she was running away from the litter box. :crack:

now that I have had to make a new litter box upstairs for her because of her heart condition (she can't go up and down the stairs anymore) I know that was EXACTLY what she was doing - I don't know how something so stinky can come out of such a cute little animal :lol:

*Thinks of Phoebe's Smelly cat song from 'Friends'*

Smelly cat, smelly cat
what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat
it's not your fault...
:laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
*Thinks of Phoebe's Smelly cat song from 'Friends'*

Smelly cat, smelly cat
what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat
it's not your fault...
:laugh:

Great song. :lmao:

... and it's so not your poor cat's fault, either.

jobob said:

Great song. :lmao:

... and it's so not your poor cat's fault, either.

I know it - that song was an instant classic :lol:

and Sassy didn't want to use the litter box except to pee for the first two days; I caught her sneaking downstairs to use the old box for the other. when she finally accepted that she wasn't to be going up and down the stairs for anything, the first time she used the new box I swear she looked at me like 'I tried to warn you!' :uhoh: :cute:

Back
Top Bottom