Pleban Girls Party: Watching Beckham's Balls.....Football ones of course.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

TM/the venue usually releases more tickets on the day of. You just hang out by the box office. It usually involves waiting in line, and I'm not sure how many tickets will be released relative to other cities, but I know other cities seemed to have quite a few, from what I've heard. :)

:D well thats pretty awesome. I've heard a lot of reference to it but never experienced anything like this before, so I wasn't really sure what it was about. :up: I'm sure I'll be hanging around Friday, anyway.

I have some running to do now, though :madspit: I'm trying to get a lot of stuff in order before Saturday. Including reducing the amount of Luggage I've packed :reject:

BBL :wave:

VintagePunk said:

I wouldn't want to call there late. Would it be possible to text your cell??

Hope everything is okay. :( :hug:

Indeed it would! I love getting text messages :up: :laugh: Yeah maybe you're right, probably not a good idea to call late and wake up my grandmother. I'll have my cell on the whole time so we can just text away :)

Thanks girls. :hug: Bye DG! Happy reading.

WildHoney said:

And i get to watch it live :drool: :drool: :drool:

i went all funny when i sat in his seat in the changng room :ohmy:

:lol:

Any of us get to watch a game live on tv :wink:

When I was younger, I was this insane footy freak....I didnt go all funny when I sat in the changing rooms though :laugh:.

Yeah....I went to Anfield, in the changing rooms and the bath :drool:....but i werent drooling then, 'cos I was 9 and didnt care that Michael Owen got all clean in there :drool:

WildHoney said:

But seeing him in the flesh. I'm a season ticket holder that goes to all the home games (unless she has a U2 concert to attend :lol: )

I didnt know you were such a fan Wild!

I went to one Liverpool match.....and that was years ago!

They won 7-1 against Southampton :drool:

WildHoney said:

:yes:

Been going since 1984. :reject: my mates have always thought me wierd, U2 & Football :lol:

21 years?!?!

wow....you're dedicated!

:lol: it is a bit of a weird combination...

My friedns think I'm weird too...

U2, Football, Boxing, Politics, Other rock music and Dance.....and i am a dancer too :laugh:

I'm weird :hyper:

Hi! Here for just a short while

I just feel daft&inadequate in here, like i don't have all that much to talk about apart from lustful thoughts about Bono, mind you! :drool: :drool:

I hope that if i join back in, it's ok for me to just talk about stuff as 'normal'! :sigh:

susanp6 said:
Hi! Here for just a short while

I just feel daft&inadequate in here, like i don't have all that much to talk about apart from lustful thoughts about Bono, mind you! :drool: :drool:

I hope that if i join back in, it's ok for me to just talk about stuff as 'normal'! :sigh:

Quintclone! :hyper:

:heart: :hug:

That's all we usually talk about anyway :drool:

Im listening to Party Girl :drool:

:wave:

guys I'm SO PISSED OFF :mad: we were supposed to go get my dog today, we get there and the place is CLOSED. What the fuck???! They KNEW we were coming, my dad spoke to the guy like 45 minutes ago!!! :mad: :mad:

I was SO looking forward to it :sad:

so how have your days been? :happy: :| :wink:

:wink: Oh good then! I'll do that - Speaking of such matters, OMFG!!!! That Machpisto thing of him sticking his tongue out!!!!!

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

You can imagine just what i'd like him to do with that tongue!!!!

VintagePunk said:

It's like I've mentioned to Ruff, I wouldn't be surprised if people leave the Friday show and get right into line for Saturday. And if they do, I'll be right there with them. :crack:

And me and Wild will be there with ya :rockon: ill do anything to get at front :rockon:

being in GA at the front was :drool: :drool: :drool:

:combust:

Hi Jem, Weldy&Sami :wave:

I do have 1 reason to be in a great mood tonite anyway cos Scotland won their match against Norway!!!! :dance: :bow: :applaud: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom