Pleban Girls Party: Watching Beckham's Balls.....Football ones of course.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I was thinking of Fly. I know she will have trouble getting there particularly early; or at least it sort of sounded that way the last time we talked

Isn't her ticket (and yours) for Saturday? And she's supposed to be getting to her aunt's on Friday, I thought?? Unless I'm confused, which is very possible. :wink:

ruffian said:

yeah, i'm with you. that thread about line cutting really pissed me off. like i'm gonna haul my ass out of bed at 6 a.m. or earlier and have someone show up at 5:00 pm. and get in front of me???

:rolleyes:

ok, i think now I need a shower after all that gif viewing. back later tonight. i have 2 lectures to write :( but i'll try to sneak in for a bit.

:wave:

I posted in that thread just before it was closed. :lol: I stand by what I said.

See you later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Isn't her ticket (and yours) for Saturday? And she's supposed to be getting to her aunt's on Friday, I thought?? Unless I'm confused, which is very possible. :wink:

yeah, we have Saturday tickets. I could be mistaken about her arangements, too. I just remembered that she was pretty anxious about it... not sure how early she could make it. :shrug: and I'd be torn between the desire to get as close as possible to Adam's side of the stage and standing in line with her (since It was one of the conditions I agreed to when I bought the ticket in the first place :lol: ) :reject: :evil:

Aren't you coming to Saturdays?

Hey Girlies, I'm back....

Argued a bit...not much.

I'd love to go like, a week without arguin.....even a day would be sufficient! :lol:

Oh well....

Important things...

The only sum i like in maths :lol:

Bono pic of the moment
bonosmoke.jpg
+ A fine Freddie
freddieljungberg1uq.jpg

+

Tree house

=

BG...:combust:

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, we have Saturday tickets. I could be mistaken about her arangements, too. I just remembered that she was pretty anxious about it... not sure how early she could make it. :shrug: and I'd be torn between the desire to get as close as possible to Adam's side of the stage and standing in line with her (since It was one of the conditions I agreed to when I bought the ticket in the first place :lol: ) :reject: :evil:

Aren't you coming to Saturdays?

It's like I've mentioned to Ruff, I wouldn't be surprised if people leave the Friday show and get right into line for Saturday. And if they do, I'll be right there with them. :crack:

Yes, I have tickets for all the Toronto shows.

I'm still here, just trying to get through my final book. :crack:

Susan, I see you lurking. :p Don't know why you're not posting, you know you're welcome here and we all want you here. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

It's like I've mentioned to Ruff, I wouldn't be surprised if people leave the Friday show and get right into line for Saturday. And if they do, I'll be right there with them. :crack:

Yes, I have tickets for all the Toronto shows.

People better let me get out the line to go and get my tickets from ETS...

I'll be queing all day and will leave Jem in queue. Has a nyone else got ETS for the Saturday show??

WildHoney said:

People better let me get out the line to go and get my tickets from ETS...

I'll be quw=eing all day and will leave Jem in queue. Has a nyone else got ETS for the Saturday show??

Ruff said it's not a problem to leave the line for an hour or so to get food, shower, etc. So I'm sure it'll be fine. :)

I have ETS for Friday. Tickets for all the rest.

Ok back...my goodness, things are not good in the Fly house right now. :|

Aw SG you are so nice to think of me and the line :wink: I'm arriving in Toronto on Friday night...the only thing I was anxious about was if you all lined up overnight cause I'm probably not allowed to do that. It's no problem for me to get there as early as possible on Saturday morning but I won't be lining up overnight if it happens. :sad: Don't worry about waiting for me though...I'm sure it will all work itself out...and I'm glad to see lining up starts the morning of so we can all be there together :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

you better call me if they do that; because I'm going to go back to the hotel during the friday night show and sleep! :lol:

Definitely!!

Maybe you might want to take a cab down the the arena and meet us after the show (are you going to try for a box office drop for Friday??), to engage in a little post show stal...errr, hanging out. :shifty: :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm still here, just trying to get through my final book. :crack:

Susan, I see you lurking. :p Don't know why you're not posting, you know you're welcome here and we all want you here. :shrug:

Reading sucks ass :lol:

Sooooo glad I dont do English Literature anymore :drool:

Susan...I dont understand why you dont come and play here...we all want you...we all love you and we've asked you to come back so many times.

We understand if it's your decision not to come back...but you shouldnt leave us, not knowing if you're ok.

I hope maybe, one day you'll realise you dont have to lurk all day, waiting for someone to mention your name before you post.

Hopefully we'll get ya back, and the party will be back into full swing.

I dont think you really need much more encouragment :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Ok back...my goodness, things are not good in the Fly house right now. :|

Aw SG you are so nice to think of me and the line :wink: I'm arriving in Toronto on Friday night...the only thing I was anxious about was if you all lined up overnight cause I'm probably not allowed to do that. It's no problem for me to get there as early as possible on Saturday morning but I won't be lining up overnight if it happens. :sad: Don't worry about waiting for me though...I'm sure it will all work itself out...and I'm glad to see lining up starts the morning of so we can all be there together :hyper:

Do you have a number where we can reach you to let you know what's going on??

VintagePunk said:

Definitely!!

Maybe you might want to take a cab down the the arena and meet us after the show (are you going to try for a box office drop for Friday??), to engage in a little post show stal...errr, hanging out. :shifty: :wink:

I was thinking about stuff like that as a possible activity :wink:

I don't know how the box office drop works? tell me more? :hyper:

I figured I'd at least be down there with you guys for awhile during the day. Unless Larry and I are busy, by then of course :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Do you have a number where we can reach you to let you know what's going on??

:yes: I can give you my aunt's number and my cell phone number (that'll be long distance though). I'll PM you my aunt's number right now :)

daygloeyes said:

Fly Sorry things aren't going great at home right now. If you want to talk, you know we're all here for ya.

Thanks DG! :hug: :heart: I'll definitely let off some steam later on...I have to run off to the mall to pick up a few back-to-school things first.

Fly :hug: of course I was worried about making sure you got a good place in line and got to hang out with us! :hug:

Sorry to hear your household is less than happy at the moment :sad: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Fly :hug: Sorry things aren't going great at home right now. :( If you want to talk, you know we're all here for ya. :hug: :heart:

what DG said :yes:

We're always here when things arent going great :hug: :heart:

And when things are going great too!

like Toronto for you girls! :hyper: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I was thinking about stuff like that as a possible activity :wink:

I don't know how the box office drop works? tell me more? :hyper:

I figured I'd at least be down there with you guys for awhile during the day. Unless Larry and I are busy, by then of course :wink:

TM/the venue usually releases more tickets on the day of. You just hang out by the box office. It usually involves waiting in line, and I'm not sure how many tickets will be released relative to other cities, but I know other cities seemed to have quite a few, from what I've heard. :)

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: I can give you my aunt's number and my cell phone number (that'll be long distance though). I'll PM you my aunt's number right now :)

I wouldn't want to call there late. Would it be possible to text your cell??

Hope everything is okay. :( :hug:

Back
Top Bottom