Pleban Girls Party: Watching Beckham's Balls.....Football ones of course.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

YES!!! OLDER MEN:drool: :drool:

I always went out with older guys...until mr. dis..he's 2 years younger...:wink: but he acts way older than that:drool: :drool:

Older men are the only way to go. The two serious-enough male relationships I've had have been with older people...only by a few years...but still :wink: :drool:

Targon1991 said:
he... I have cable.
Keeps crashing at wierd times though.
And its a bitch to keep the signal up(Wireless Internet), but its worth it.

yeah..thats what I have too..cable. Its pretty good...my wireless rocks:rockon: and I am in luv wiht my 'puter...:drool:

see ya Targon:wave:

I gotta get going myself....its now apparent dinner isn;t going to make itself:angry:

poor DG :hug: that is damn early to be up. this going to work everyday crap really blows :madspit:

Hi VP :hug: It wasn't the 1st day of school, I just went in for 2 hours to listen to the admin talk to us, get my schedule and take my picture for my school ID. It was a waste of 2 hours. :lol: My 1st day is tomorrow.

1.gif
Wild! :hug: How'd your dentist visit go?

VP, did you get your stuff taken in, or did you have to wait because of that guy? :madspit:

bonoishot said:

you have to get up at 6am :ohmy:

:hug::hug: that sucks :madspit:

Between 6 and 6:15 I usually get up. I need to be out of the house by quarter of 7 because I go on the highway to get to school. If I don't leave by then, I hit traffic. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

Between 6 and 6:15 I usually get up. I need to be out of the house by quarter of 7 because I go on the highway to get to school. If I don't leave by then, I hit traffic. :madspit:

My family lived way out in the middle of BFN until I was in 9th grade; we had to get up at 6 because we had a one hour and fifteen minute bus ride to school :crack: If my mom could've driven us it would've been fifteen to twenty minutes, but because of the wide area one bus had to cover to pick kids up it was ridiculously long. We were lucky enough to live just down the road from the bus driver, so we were the first on and last off :scream:

I really don't miss the commute to school :no:

Sad_Girl said:
1.gif
Wild! :hug: How'd your dentist visit go?

VP, did you get your stuff taken in, or did you have to wait because of that guy? :madspit:

I still haven't heard from him, but it's just as well - I didn't have things as complete as I thought I had. :| I just finished it a few minutes ago.

Hopefully I'll hear from him tonight or in the morning, and I can drop it and the ethics forms off then. I'm not making two trips, since it now costs me a zillion dollars to drive the two hours back and forth to school. :madspit:

DG, maybe you'll be able to get to sleep earlier tonight and be more awake tomorrow? The first week back is always a bitch. I'm finding it hard to get my ass up at 7 or 8. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom