Pleban Girls Party: Watching Beckham's Balls.....Football ones of course.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'll blab for a bit about the household drama earlier in the house of Fly. DG, I think I already told you about my brother who has severe anxiety and a mild case of depression, right? Well he was doing really well for a long time and today things kind of went to hell again. The beginning of school is always a hard time for him because he gets so nervous and anxious in social situations. So we were prepared for that, but tonight he refused to eat dinner with us and was upstairs with his door closed the entire time. He usually will talk to me if I knock on his door but no such luck today. It's just upsetting to see him moving backwards, that's all. :(

And my dad is just pissing me off. We've never really gotten along and now that he is retired he's around the house more. I just can't wait until the basement is finished so I can move my room down there.

*rant is over*

FlyYourKite said:
So I'll blab for a bit about the household drama earlier in the house of Fly. DG, I think I already told you about my brother who has severe anxiety and a mild case of depression, right? Well he was doing really well for a long time and today things kind of went to hell again. The beginning of school is always a hard time for him because he gets so nervous and anxious in social situations. So we were prepared for that, but tonight he refused to eat dinner with us and was upstairs with his door closed the entire time. He usually will talk to me if I knock on his door but no such luck today. It's just upsetting to see him moving backwards, that's all. :(

And my dad is just pissing me off. We've never really gotten along and now that he is retired he's around the house more. I just can't wait until the basement is finished so I can move my room down there.

*rant is over*

:ohmy: I have the same exact problems with the same exact family members, except my dad isn't retired, but when he's home it's the same as your situation :hug:

Jordis :sad: but I think that they made the right choice

FlyYourKite said:

*rant is over*

:hug: it's so hard to be concerned about someone you love, to see them in a tough situation and not to be able to do anything. Just remember that the only thing you have control over is whats inside of you. The way you act and react to him, and the rest of the stuff out there; what he does and what happens in his world is out of your control. Do what you can and try not to stress over what you can't :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: it's so hard to be concerned about someone you love, to see them in a tough situation and not to be able to do anything. Just remember that the only thing you have control over is whats inside of you. The way you act and react to him, and the rest of the stuff out there; what he does and what happens in his world is out of your control. Do what you can and try not to stress over what you can't :hug:

:yes: I know there's so much that's beyond my control. It's just hard to see him this way. Thanks for your words of support, SG. :hug:

Hi Dazz! And thanks :hug:

Well I'm going to shower, wind down and have some tea before I crash for the night for my early rise. :crack: DG, I'll be thinking of you! Have a good day tomorrow :hug:

Thanks for the support girls! I really appreciate it. :heart: Night everyone!

SG! I meant to ask you what het joke of hte beach balls is about in the caption thread.

And I wanted to know how Babyface is going... I know you posted chapter 8. And I kinda saw it comeing but... *giggles*

CeeCee said:
SG! I meant to ask you what het joke of hte beach balls is about in the caption thread.

And I wanted to know how Babyface is going... I know you posted chapter 8. And I kinda saw it comeing but... *giggles*

:lol: The beach balls... well, it's a running joke here at Pleba, but it started because of the cute moment during the Slane concert (U2 go home DVD) when a beach ball bounces up on stage and Bono goes 'Oh look Edge, a beach ball!' and Edge laughs his cute ass off for whatever reason. Then Bono kicks it back into the audience and goes on with the show. :shrug:

And yeah, with Babyface ... I mean when two people are having that much sex, a baby is not much of a surprise :wink:

Back
Top Bottom