Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morning/afternoon everyone. :hug:

Argh! This is not a good morning! I got a message from my father saying he might not be able to pay my car insurance and asked if my mother could pay it for this month. He's asking this knowing that she's having financial troubles as it is. So if he doesn't pay it, that means I won't be able to drive and a ton of arguements between my parents. Speaking of my car, the brakes are going on it. And we can't afford to get them fixed. :banghead: :sigh:

And my brother is giving my mother a hard time about helping her out. He refuses to give her money and if he does he makes a big deal out of it. He's being so fucking selfish. :mad:

So I'm not in the best mood right now. :|

Hi Jem, Wild, GG, DG :hug:

I've got soooooo much to do today. :ohmy: :yikes:

Not sure if you read, my mom was admitted last night. I just called and they said she had a good night. They're waiting for a doctor to come in and check her today. My sister is going up at noon, and will call and let me know how things are going, so I can get some stuff done around here.

Aw DG, sorry to hear things are a little rough right now.
All young people go thru that when they first get a job (your bro)
I'm sure he feels that he has worked hard for his money and wants to spend it the way he sees fit, not your moms.
You should get your brakes fixed as soon as you can, that is not a good thing. (may have a little acci and then your insurance would go up, and then where would ya be?)

daygloeyes2 said:
VP :hug: I was thinking about you and your mom. Glad she had a good night.

DG :hug: I hope things get better at your house.

I had a HUGE fight with Sarah's dad yesterday...it's not pleasant, but it happens sometimes.

The asshole cut me off of his medical benefits, now I have to get travel insurance for Chicago. :mad: :mad:

greeneyedgirl said:
Aw DG, sorry to hear things are a little rough right now.
All young people go thru that when they first get a job (your bro)
I'm sure he feels that he has worked hard for his money and wants to spend it the way he sees fit, not your moms.
You should get your brakes fixed as soon as you can, that is not a good thing. (may have a little acci and then your insurance would go up, and then where would ya be?)

He's had this job since March and it isn't his first job. He's an assistant manager and yes, he has worked hard. But my mother has given him so much money over the years and rarely asks for money from him. If she does, she's always paid it back when she can.

I don't know when I'll be able to get my brakes fixed. But if my insurance isn't paid I won't have to worry about that for awhile. :sigh:

VP my dad tried to cut my mother off of his medical insurance a few months ago too. :mad: They had a huge fight over that and he kept her on it.

Hi VP, glad she had a good night.

Jem, have fun with your family.
I have to work at 1 today. We have an away football game so we will prob be busy. I hope we are CRAZY busy, we are down 1700 for the wk and 3000 for the month already. Business has dropped a little due to gas prices and the hurricane.

Speeking of the hurricane, I am so happy to report that many of my customers have been talking about what they have been doing for the victims. Whether it be donating money, food, or time, everything is greatly apprectiated. I have really enjoyed talking with my customers this wk and hearing all the nice things that they have been able to do.
One of my part-time ladies is a school teacher, 6th grade, and she got a student this wk from New Orleans.
I think it is wonderful the way the nation is caring for each other.

DG, i basically told him to go fuck himself, I'm done with him...no more. Don't contact me in any way...if he calls Sarah (when he bothers to) I won't answer the phone.

It's because the lazy bitch he lives with got fired from her job because out of the past year, she's probably worked about 6 months because she keeps coming up with exaggerated medical issues to get time off....so now he needs to take me off so he can put her on.

Hope he has fun supporting the bitch and her two kids. :mad: :mad:

GG, yes he does live at home.

I don't make much with babysitting, but whatever little I make I've given to my mother over the past month or so. I know she'll pay me back when she can and right now she needs the money more than I do.

While I'm ranting (I'm quite good at it, aren't I? :wink: ) there have been soooo many issues...ways that he's screwed me over, over the past year or two, that I've shut up about and let go, just to keep things peaceful. This was the final straw. He caught me at a bad time, and he heard about every single one of those things yesterday. Didn't accomplish anything, but it made me feel better. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, can you get some insurance thru your school?

DG, does your brother live at home? If so, he should be helping out a little.

I don't think so. I could have when I was full time, but now that I'm only part time, probably not. In any case, I can't do anything before Chicago, anyway.

Really GG? :scratch: My father has my mother on his insurance(even though he tried to take her off of it :mad: ) and they've been separated since 1989 and divorced since 1992.

daygloeyes2 said:
GG, yes he does live at home.

I don't make much with babysitting, but whatever little I make I've given to my mother over the past month or so. I know she'll pay me back when she can and right now she needs the money more than I do.

Thats great that you are able to share with her.
As soon as I got a job, 16, my parents started charging me for things. I was too envolved in cheerleading, choir, church to hang out at home and so my sis had to do all the chores (heaven forbid my non-working mother lift a finger, thats a whole other deal) Anyway, I got to the point that I just paid my sis to do dishes and laundry.
Mr GG got charged for insurance, food, and the 'ware and tear on the tires' plus he had to fill up the gas tank after each date. It sucked then, but its kind of funny now.......The other 3 boys never had to pay a dime :mad: got free cars and were given money for dates and activities, because they didn't have jobs until they left home :eyebrow:

daygloeyes2 said:
Really GG? :scratch: My father has my mother on his insurance(even though he tried to take her off of it :mad: ) and they've been separated since 1989 and divorced since 1992.

I think if its existing, then you can leave it.
But I know that everytime I've filled out a form, it asks if the person is a spouse or dependant.
So....my sister cannot add her 'wife' to her insurance, because gay marraige is not accepted in Illinois/ Missouri.

Oddly enough, I think a person can leave their pension to whomever they wish?:eyebrow:

daygloeyes2 said:

We've been apart since '99. For the first 6 or 8 months things were rough, but after that, we managed to become friends again. That's changed since the most recent woman, though. I think she was threatened by me (even though I've NEVER even considered getting back together with him - throwing him out was the smartest thing I've ever done), and so she's filled his head with a bunch of shit, and he's become increasingly more assholish over time.

We're still not divorced. I paid mega-bucks myself for the separation. He can pay for the divorce (which will be considerably cheaper than the separation). I keep hoping he decides to marry the bitch so he'll go ahead with it. :mad:

Do I seem a tad angry and bitter? :wink:

Morning guys :)

At the hotel we went to last night after unsuccessfully waiting for the guys to come out of the ACC (we're sure we saw them in two vans, but they didn't stop :( ), we saw Sean Penn and Jeff Bridges going through the lobby. (I would've been happier if it had been Sean Bean, but a couple of the people I was with were happy about seeing Penn :giggle: )

greeneyedgirl said:
Come to Chicago, VP, and we'll make all the anger go away.........

We're gonna have so much fun, can't wait:hyper: :dancing: :applaud:

If I don't get laundry done, no one will want to come near me. :yikes: :lol:

Guess I'd better go and get some work done, see you all later. :hug:

Wild :hug:

Drea said:
Morning guys :)

At the hotel we went to last night after unsuccessfully waiting for the guys to come out of the ACC (we're sure we saw them in two vans, but they didn't stop :( ), we saw Sean Penn and Jeff Bridges going through the lobby. (I would've been happier if it had been Sean Bean, but a couple of the people I was with were happy about seeing Penn :giggle: )

Drea, what hotel did you go to? You can e-mail me if you want...

Back
Top Bottom