Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, I worked all day :sigh: But I have a friend there now, she's really nice so it's all good :lol: I just got home and now I'm watching that ReAct Now hurricane concert and doing homework and I just ordered Chinese food :|

what have you been up to?

Where are you working, Sami?
:yes: It's definitely easier when you have a friend at work to help you get through the day

I've been doing some research and brainstorming for a story :shifty: :D

I'm working at the store where we got our puppy...it turns out that the people who own it are from the same town I am from NY and the mom knew my mom's family in high school :lol: So they are really really nice and I like it...it's better than working in a big corporate place (like for my paycheck I get cash and they don't take out money or anything)

sami0201 said:
I'm working at the store where we got our puppy...it turns out that the people who own it are from the same town I am from NY and the mom knew my mom's family in high school :lol: So they are really really nice and I like it...it's better than working in a big corporate place (like for my paycheck I get cash and they don't take out money or anything)

:up: Sounds like a pretty great weekend/after school set-up! :yes:

sami0201 said:

I like On The Rising Tide :shrug:

can't wait :drool:

:up: I think I like it better that way, too

And I WAS planning on waiting until after I got back from Toronto before I started posting this one... :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Hi VP! How's your mom? How was your day?

:ohmy: What was that for?

:hug:

She's doing pretty well, thanks. :) She'll probably be in till the beginning of the week, I doubt that she'll be out tomorrow. After not having the oxygen on most of the day, she had a low dosage of it put back on around supper time. But she's as ornery as ever, insisted that I go tomorrow, and wouldn't take no for an answer. :)
Pm coming...

hi VP!!! :hug:
glad to hear she's doing pretty good now.

You have e-m from me....i don't expect you to answer till after the
Partying & 'recovering' for the next ?? 1 1/2 weeks is done!!

when do you expect to be at hotel...

I'm trying to decide which nights I should log on at the Net cafe to catch you gals on-line in TO :D

:( *wishes she was on the line with with you all*

Last edited:
Snooky, I'm okay...trying not to be my usual anal self, and not worry about all the things I haven't gotten done. Not *too* stressed about my mom, she's going to be okay. Thanks. :hug:

Dazzled, we're going for the day tomorrow then back on Monday till the following Sunday. There are no shows Tues and Thurs nights, but I'd hate for you to make a special effort to get online, and then not be able to get on, myself!!

pretty good.....going up to my sis's fpor the night and till early eve tomorrow.....mini-vacation :hyper: :happy:

I could see I was not going to make it up to her house in time to see the beginning of the MTC "cane/flood benefit ... so I figured i'd stopp here as I then go to a dfferent subway line which will get me there much quicker....but from which I'g have to wait for a bus to take me to that line.

Back
Top Bottom