PLEBAn Girls Party-Want To Trip Inside Our Heads....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's uploaded to PB, how do I post it? :lol:

Just put the link? I'll put it up and then edit, but if anyone else wants to see it, feel free to ask. :)

That's pretty bad quality. :huh: It looks better just playing it. I could ysi it...

Last edited:
I'm ysi-ing it right now if you want to see it again, better quality. :lol:

So, she got:
Diploma
Ontario Scholars Award
Honour Roll
BCI-WLU Award
BCI alumni Award
Music dept. Award

I think that's all of them. :)

Thanks Thora :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'll take a ysi to be able to see the fruit of your loins in all her unpixalated glory :drool:

:lmao: !!!!!

And I only got angry at her dad once. Had to go out for a smoke to calm down. :lol: First time I've ever used the word 'fucktard' in my entire life. :happy: :lmao:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:lmao: !!!!!

And I only got angry at her dad once. Had to go out for a smoke to calm down. :lol: First time I've ever used the word 'fucktard' in my entire life. :happy: :lmao:

For a minute there I thought you said "fucktart" to Sarah's dad :huh:

At least Sarah looks nice in her blue gown....kinda reminds me of my old choir gown...only a darker shade of blue and initals of my school on the yellow part.

bonoishot said:

No the Chicago DVD was filmed in May. Wild, VP ( and her daughter) and myself were at the Chicago September shows with 2 other interferencers/plebans. Weldy as she said also went to one of the September shows. They were awesome, Fast Cars, Discotheque one night, Miss Sarajevo, WGRYWH, Original Of The Species and Bad. :drool::combust: They so should have filmed those September shows especially since the 2nd one was my birthday. :lol:

Happy memories :love:

VP's WGRYWH :crazy: moment :lmao:

Jem,:madwife: you forgot GG :combust:

Sad_Girl said:
I so wish I'd had the chance to run my fingers through the fro :drool:

2U2794.jpg

Is that what you americans call it :lol:

Russty Cat said:

SG the fires are literally on the hills that face my parents house. B said this morning that they are now offering $500,000 to the capture and conviction of the two arsonists. And sadly they don't think that the one fire fighter is going to live. Its actually good that I'm not there, he said the ash and the smoke is really heavy. He sounded so sad for the fire fighters and their families. I think its so hard to be there and to just watch it helplessly. Idelwyld is a small artist close knit community. I don't know how they are going to recover from this.

Thats so sad. :( I don't understand how peole can do that. :mad: Am glad B and your family are ok though. :hug::heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I told you that Stephen Lewis is teaching at my school, right?
He's offered a bunch of internships and volunteer positions but I can't apply for *any* of them. :sad: He's only accepting people who are in or combining in Social Science.
And that's not my programme. Sigh. Damn Socscis are locking him away and keeping him from the rest of us.
:madwife: Thats not fair. At least hes doing a lecture for you though. :)

VintagePunk said:
:lol: Gotta love god-awful school colours. :drool:

I think she had a good time! Most of her group of close friends, she's seen them, Thanksgiving, and she talks to most of them on msn...and then one of them who goes to U of T went to the Killer's concert with us. After the ceremony, she mostly hung out and talked to a few teachers....one that retired...hmmm...at the beginning of her grade 12 (he actually asked for her e-mail, to keep in touch - do we have a Sami-type situation, here? :wink: ) and the other, her favourite, who left unexpectedly this past summer when he got a job in K/W, where he lives.

Oh, and I have a video clip of her onstage. :)

Sarah :love:

Congratulations Hun , I'm so proud of what you've done considering you were taken out of school last year for a few weeks :lol:

WildHoney said:

Happy memories :love:

VP's WGRYWH :crazy : moment :lmao:

Jem,:madwife: you forgot GG :combust:

Never mind Happy Memories, it was all about the Happy Retirement. :happy: Yeah that still amuses me. :lmao:

Sorry GG. :reject: It was late and i was tired. GG and Mr GG, i wish they'd been in GA with us though, would have been awesome. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom