Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty good BG; how was your Saturday? :hug:

Oh, you guys want to see some ADORABLE Baby U2 band pics? :cute:

newsig2.jpg

newsig1.jpg

babygroup.jpg

** Hey GG :hug:

they're great pictures SG! :wink:

My saturday was awful :|

i have no money at all.
i have no friends at the minute cos theyve all gone to a party im supposed to have gone to.
i have no gig either cos it got cancelled

so im not all too happy :lol:

Hey GG :wink:

Drea said:

*g* I've seen the very last one in this series as someone's icon on LJ with the caption "On your knees, B" :giggle:

Baby!U2 :cute:

:lol: And meanwhile, my first thought upon looking at that one was Adam :rolleyes: rolling his eyes at B trying to be sexy :wink:

Oh no, silly Bono

November 23, 2005

Source: Daily Telegraph

McCabe & Downie

U2's Australian tour was the worst-kept secret for the past few months, but Bono remains highly amused that it was him who stole the thunder of Sunday's official announcement during a phone conversation three weeks ago.

Chilling out in the lobby of the San Francisco Four Seasons Hotel before a concert recently, he told McCabe he accidentally let slip details on Melbourne Cup day when chatting to champion trainer Lee Freedman.
The band are good mates with Vinnie Roe's owners and were keen to follow the horse's progress in the race.

Bono said he listened to the race call over a mobile phone and afterwards was connected with Freedman, whom he was keen to congratulate, despite the fact Makybe Diva had beaten the Irish horse.

"I told him I'd love to check out the horse when we were there and I'm sure I said I would see him in March," the frontman laughed.

The band are now talking to all their family and friends in Australia for recommendations on which local band to give the coveted support slot on the tour.

All four members keep up-to-date with the buzz bands on the international music scene, but Jet are leading the field of acts being touted to open their Telstra Stadium extravaganza.

(c) Daily Telegraph, 2005.

All the boxes I've packed so far (save the two bigass Rubbermaid containers since they'd block the space between the alcove and the stairs) are now in the alcove and out of the way :)

I have fun news and it figures no one is here! ARGH! :madspit:

Well for anyone who cares I'm getting the screen cap from OOTS tattooed on in a couple hours. :hyper: :dance:

I'm totally insane. Mr. Cat isn't home and I'm just gonna leave him a note. :lol: I'm probably gonna catch hell for this later. I did tell him yesterday that I was going to have it done, but I didn't think it would be today. :giggle: I went down to the shop to have my sweetie boy, J fix my nose stud. Its a star and one of the points had begun to poke into my nose. So while I was there I gave the screen cap to V to check it out. She looked at it for a few minutes and said it was totally doable. We discussed it, sort of batted around ideas like we always do. Then we got to chatting and she said that she had no appointments today and I said that sucked cuz I would love to get tattooed today, but I'm hard on cash. She was so sweet and said if I wanted to do it we could totally swing a deal. So I'm going back at 5pm to have her do it. :hyper:

It will be so nice to hang out with her we haven't had alot of time together lately. She was all sweet telling me I looked good and she'd missed me. I love when I go in and she see me and gets the biggest smile on her face. Its so nice to have friends who are genuinely happy to see you. J even offered to do some free branding on me. :lol: I told him no thanks, I'm a pain junky, but being branded is not my cup of tea. hehe He begged me to stay there and hang out with him all afternoon and it was hard to leave, when he is being so damn cute. But I better clean up the house so when I tell Mr. Cat I got a new tattoo it will go down better. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom