Pleban Girls Party - Walking In A U2 Wonderland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, that photo of Angelina Jolie drinkin' out of the fifth ... can she look any more white trash? I'm thinkin' that picture would not help Brad Pitt's adoption application -- and somehow she managed to keep it hidden/didn't take it until after Maddox and Zara came along.

:lol:

Woha I come in here to see what's going on and say a few words before going to bed and I like what I see. :wink: :drool:

Here's my 2 cents:
normal_06.jpg

idina.jpg

:shifty:

:combust:

Fly that second one is :combust: Welcome to the party! :hyper:

jeanna01.jpg

Okay I can't believe I'm pimping my own family, but hey she is the one who has it online. :lol: And I do have to say she is a beautiful person inside and out. She is married to my favorite cousin and has always been a blessing to me. She taught me that being beautiful is about loving yourself and what you do with your life, not just what you look like. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Fly that second one is :combust: Welcome to the party! :hyper:

Okay I can't believe I'm pimping my own family, but hey she is the one who has it online. :lol: And I do have to say she is a beautiful person inside and out. She is married to my favorite cousin and has always been a blessing to me. She taught me that being beautiful is about loving yourself and what you do with your life, not just what you look like. :heart:

If you get your ass in Rent, there's more where that came from. :lol: :wink: :drool:

Wow she's gorgeous! And she sounds great. :heart:

Hi Diane! :hug: I'm so glad your feeling better.

SG its so odd how people can affect other people so differently. :yes: But its what makes the world go round. :hug:

rocca-bono-ali01.jpg

Another gorgeous woman that I totally admire and wouldn't mind hugging the heck out of. :wink: :drool:

Russty your cousin-in-law (is that a word? :lol: ) is beautiful :up: and I don't think it's too racy (of course I don't have to see her at family events, either :wink: )

And Ali is an unearthly sort of beautiful :yes:

FlyYourKite said:

If you get your ass in Rent, there's more where that came from. :lol: :wink: :drool:

Wow she's gorgeous! And she sounds great. :heart:

I have plans for this weekend Rent and me are going to spend some time together. :wink: mr. Cat wants to go fishing on Saturday. I figure when he gets home I'm sneaking off to see Rent. :giggle: After that picture I really really want to see it. hehe

FlyYourKite said:
Hi Diane! :hug: Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Oh and Russty, I spotted you on another board where I lurk :shifty: :wink:

Oh good :eek: Which one? *palms beginning to sweat with panic* :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I have plans for this weekend Rent and me are going to spend some time together. :wink: mr. Cat wants to go fishing on Saturday. I figure when he gets home I'm sneaking off to see Rent. :giggle: After that picture I really really want to see it. hehe

Yay! :love: You'll have to give me a review. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did. If you've seen the play or are familiar with at all, just go into the movie with an open mind cause it's a bit different. :up:

Drea said:
Tre, look away for a minute :wink:

Dear Santa,

I have a few simple wishes for Christmas:
Thanks,
Drea

P.S. If 1 and 2 are impossible, I'd be more than happy with just the last one :wink:

Santa:

Since I live southwest of Drea, the first two items on my wish list are a little different than hers:

1. Another Stanley Cup for the Red Wings.

2. Fire Millen. Heck, fire everybody at the Detroit Lions.

3. What she said for #3 would be pretty cool.

4. World peace (and the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize for a certain Irishman).

5. iTunes gift cards. Those .99 cent and $1.99 charges are adding up.

6. Or, you could just forget 1-5 and put him under my tree:

august.jpg

(Yes, I know the photo's from an August calendar page. Can you blame me for wanting a little summer?)

See you soon.

Love, jobob

Sad_Girl said:
Russty your cousin-in-law (is that a word? :lol: ) is beautiful :up: and I don't think it's too racy (of course I don't have to see her at family events, either :wink: )

And Ali is an unearthly sort of beautiful :yes:

Well I haven't seen her in person in ages, but we've spent weekends together and been in our pjs together so its no big deal for me. I feel like a total perve though crushing on her. :giggle: But at least she isn't blood related. :lol:

Ali has always been so beautiful, but in a very natural way. I think its also alot about her personality and the things she has done that makes her such a beautiful person in my eyes.

And that Bono guy isn't so bad either, Tre. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:wink: Don't panic. :lol: If I say it's run by Soulie does that ring a bell?

:lmao: I thought that might be the board you where referring too. Damn now I'll have to watch what I say. :wink: Just kidding. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: I thought that might be the board you where referring too. Damn now I'll have to watch what I say. :wink: Just kidding. :giggle:

:lol: No no go for it. No judgements here! The only reason I don't post there is I can't afford to get addicted to another forum. I followed Soulie there from her original Angelina board (sorry SG :wink:) where I posted a lot and now I just read.

jobob said:

Santa:

Since I live southwest of Drea, the first two items on my wish list are a little different than hers:

1. Another Stanley Cup for the Red Wings.

2. Fire Millen. Heck, fire everybody at the Detroit Lions.

3. What she said for #3 would be pretty cool.

4. World peace (and the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize for a certain Irishman).

5. iTunes gift cards. Those .99 cent and $1.99 charges are adding up.

6. Or, you could just forget 1-5 and put him under my tree:

august.jpg

(Yes, I know the photo's from an August calendar page. Can you blame me for wanting a little summer?)

See you soon.

Love, jobob

If you find him under your tree I want pictures! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: No no go for it. No judgements here! The only reason I don't post there is I can't afford to get addicted to another forum. I followed Soulie there from her original Angelina board (sorry SG :wink:) where I posted a lot and now I just read.

:hug: I knew you would never judge me. But I swear I have way to many boards going as well and don't have enough time to keep up with them all. *whispers* I use to lurk at Angelina boards for pictures. :giggle: I just felt like I needed a board where I could talk about how I was feeling without upsetting people who might not be so understanding about the whole thing. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I knew you would never judge me. But I swear I have way to many boards going as well and don't have enough time to keep up with them all. *whispers* I use to lurk at Angelina boards for pictures. :giggle: I just felt like I needed a board where I could talk about how I was feeling without upsetting people who might not be so understanding about the whole thing. :heart:

That's totally understandable. :hug:

Well I think I'm going to head to bed early tonight...my day tomorrow is not going to be pretty. :| The hardest exam is saved for last of course. Blahh. Anyhow, have a good night everyone! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom