Pleban Girls Party - Waiting under the misletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jo!!! :hug: :wave:

I'm okay, I just got back from work. In less than 12 hours, I get to do it all over again!!! I had a 5-day vacation from it, though, and it was great...I got to do some freelance, which helped financially, plus I got to go into Manhattan for a bit.

How are you? How is your job search?

Diane, my job search isn't going great. I'm tired of rejection letters. :| I had to try to concentrate on other things the last few weeks. Today I had the day off work, but I haven't been feeling well for the last few days. :(

But after New Years I'll hear whether or not I got a part-time library position at a community college near my house. I could use both the experience and the money.

Jo :hug: I hope something good will happen for you soon. It took well over a year for me to have my full-time job happen, and I wound up in the place I was all along.

I hope you feel much better, too. All sorts of illnesses have been rampant where I live as far as colds, flus, etc. I'm addicted to hand sanitizer, which is the butt of jokes around here (!) but when you have little kids who wipe their noses with their hands then return books, you really need it!!!

Baby, it's cold outside! :flirt:

AdamWall13.jpg

I still have to get my iBook fixed...my car's inspection comes first, and it's going to need a LOT of work to pass.

I hope all my pictures that I've been saving from here aren't gone. Although, if they're not, whoever fixes it will be amazed/appalled at all the jpgs on my desktop!!!

I hope you're all doing well! :hug: I'm here for just a few minutes. I'm waiting for my family to finish getting ready before we go out for drinks then dinner. :drool:

Hawaii - :combust: :drool: :faint: etc.

:lol:

It's glorious! I've been loving every minute! :heart: I'm nice and brown, and so relaxed. I didn't realize how much I needed a vacation until I got here.

Well, it's been nice to stop in for a bit, but I gotta take off now. Time to go get my drink on! :drool: :lol: I'll be home next Wednesday, and I look forward to seeing you all then.

Miss you bunches! :hug: See you later. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom