Pleban Girls Party - Waiting under the misletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok SG, firsst lesson..

Godverdomme

and yes, that G is a dutch one, so a ch :wink: good luck pronouncing!

Drea, how about Master Larry :hmm:

Hey girls! :hug: :clings: I haven't had much time to be on lately, and I can't stay for long now, but I hope you're all well, and that you all have a merry christmas/happy holidays. :heart:

VP :hug::heart::clings:

You have some PM's.

I have no net access for a few days, go to Cornwall tommorow. :sad: Not back until Wednesday teatime. Wish i could text you. :sigh:

Hope you Sarah have a good holiday if i don't see you before i go. :heart:

I need to download some pics aswell someone sent me and my PC will take forever if i don't sign of here.

:kiss:

Awwww!!! :heart: :sad: I'll miss you, but I'm so glad you're getting to spend the holidays with family!! I'll fill up your PM box while you're away. :sexywink:

Weldy, have fun out there! :crazy: :lol: I have to stop into a store to pick up a few things too, but I'm hoping it won't take too long.

bonoishot said:
VP :hug::heart ::clings:

You have some PM's.

I have no net access for a few days, go to Cornwall tommorow. :sad: Not back until Wednesday teatime. Wish i could text you. :sigh:

Hope you Sarah have a good holiday if i don't see you before i go. :heart:

I need to download some pics aswell someone sent me and my PC will take forever if i don't sign of here.

:kiss:

am currently reuploading the 2nd WITS vid, YSI is being nasty... hope it'll work... :drool: have been listening to WITS for a while now

Back
Top Bottom