Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SO who is it that you know- Thora, that is getting wider attention as a singer?

oh, and :lock: glad to back partying for a while anyway :D!
I see we are still waiting for Tour dates?

I mean unless there is at least several Miracles, I won't be at any shows, but I really hope esp for the Aussies, kiwis, japaneese AND Hawaiins who couldn't afford to travel to "the Mainlad" get THEIR shows! :hyper:

and then at least hopefully we'll have some setlist parties and feeds! :hyper: :hyper::drool:

Last edited:
Okay, that was definitely lightning... if I suddenly disappear you'll know why :wink:

*grabs flashlight, touchpad light and folded fan* :lol:

VintagePunk said:
We're under a storm warning, and it doesn't even look like it's headed for us, on the weather radar. :huh:

That's from 12 minutes ago..
WSO_CAPPI_2006_07_18_02_00.GIF

:uhoh: Lightning's started up again... good thing I didn't put the flashlight etc away! *g* It's here on my puter desk, the touchpad light and fan are sitting next to one of my chairs where all the current crochet/knitting WIPs I'm working on are :wink: Bring it on Mother Nature, I'm ready for the blackout :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Bri! :hug:

Drea, yeah, that's what you get when you click on the Exeter radar...we didn't make it on it. :madspit: :lol:

Well, that's your own fault for clicking on Exeter radar :lol: Why were you clicking there instead of someplace like Hamilton anyway?

I was out for a couple hours this afternoon, and it was awful. :madwife: STILL have the tight neck/headache thing happening. :| Haven't been out since, but I have to go to my mom's in a few minutes.

Drea said:

Well, that's your own fault for clicking on Exeter radar :lol: Why were you clicking there instead of someplace like Hamilton anyway?

Environment Canada doesn't have one in Hamilton. Exeter is the closest and best view of my area available on their site.

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's still bugging you? :( Are you planning to go see Marilyn :)tongue: ) if it keeps up?

Marilyn might be easy :sexywink: but she's not free, unfortunately. :madspit: I'm sure it'll be better once the weather improves. :fingerscrossed: When it comes on suddenly the way it did, it's usually weather-related.

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: :uhoh:

I just came in, it's gorgeous out now! :love: Unfortunately, I don't feel like walking in the rain tonight... :shifty:

sorry...its just so damn HOT in my house! I cannot sleep...even though I just did something:shifty: so I should be nice and tired...but I'm not..just way toooooo hot and sweaty and uncomfortable:angry: Anywho...I will probably be here for a while:drool:

and I :hyper: :hyper: FINALLY got - because Tower had a special advert 5$ coupon-off anything above $14.99 -----------------
--------- CHI-Vertigo!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

yeah, sometimes "hammie" does TOO much fast cutting, but I STIIL love his long shots, overhead shoots, through thew waving hands & light screens shotsw!

ADAM should have gotten MORE closer up shots, there were some absolutely beautiful :drool: Edge singing shots, ocassion he cut away from Bono at the wrong moment and had some of those weird distorted shots where one foot 무ㅏㅣㄷ ㅣㅐㅐㅏㄴ ㄱㄷ야쳐ㅣㅐㅕ니ㅛ ㅣㅁㄱㅎㄷㄱ ㅠㄷㅊ면ㄷ ㅐㄹ 솓 ?? ㅐㅗ, 해노 ㅑ ㅊ무'ㅅ 랴혁ㄷ 졷솓ㄱ ㅑㅅ'ㄴ 썌ㅒ ㅣㅐㅜㅎ ㅁ ㅅ딛 ㅐㄱ 썌ㅒ 놳 ㅁ 쟝ㄷ 무힏 ㅣ둔 :ㅕㅙㅗ: :햐ㅎ힏

:giggle: THAT ^^^^ is Korean for "..{bono's}... &ankle looks ridiculously larger than the other because, oh gosh I can't remember whether it's TOO long a tele or TOO wide a wide-angle lens.............."

OCCASIONALLY when I type very fast on this machine [have to LOOK at keys} I didn't realize i hit the English/KOREAN Switch button! because I'm in Littler Koreatown {business area}

as for the playing LOVEDDDDDDDD it!
and mos of the time Bono drid sing well, a few semi-spoken line, a bit off key here & there, but mostly lovely. and I know he gets better as the tour progresses. AND Edge's [and larry's} backing vocal were wonderful!

i bought it while going up to my sis's, i skipped a few songs which I'll warch on my portable DVD player when i get home..........more u2 ! :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom