Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool see ya later Kaf:wave:

Wayne you have got to tell me where you got your dark shades from...they are very hip:cool: :up:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm losing patience as well Carmel. They really shouldn't have announced that they would be making an announcement. So frustrating. :sigh: It's almost worse than not saying anything. It gets our hopes up so high, and then we just have to keep on waiting and waiting. I'm really hoping for something today. :)

kaf - you have to leave us?! I am cry! :sad:

:wink:

Have you found out if you will be able to go?:hyper: I am still trying to convert some Larry girls:mac:

thanks Carmel, the shades are the same as what Bono wears, Armani (RED).
i've got black and pink pair and they was from ebay-UK

I really don't know, Carmel. It totally depends on what day they play Hawaii.

Our family spends Christmas in Hawaii every year, and our plan right now is to be there Dec 21 - 28. If they play a few days before or after that time, I might be able to rearrange my schedule and go. There's still a lot of other things to figure out.

So I'm still in limbo-land, like always! :D I'd love to go, but I won't be totally heartbroken if I can't. I can't afford to go to Hawaii twice in a month, and December is the busiest time of year for my company. I'm extremely lucky that they're letting me take some time off that month. Normally people in my department aren't allowed to take vacation in December because everyone is needed.

:sad: I see. I hope that they annouce the dates during that time, just for you. It would be strange though, I have never spent the holiday with out my mom. Most people are perdicting late November and early December which would be better for me. But all I have to do is give a weeks notice at my job and I am good to go.
I guess we will see her shortly.:sigh:

Drea said:
I think Larry should have a little conversation with Mr. Sebastian Clayton... droomsticks in hand :evil: Maybe that'll hurry things up :wink:

:ohmy: Drea what!? What is going on? Sebastian and Larry are talking about the annoucment?:confused:

Also do not worrie Drea and Thora, I have tons of Adam suit pics:yes:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty:

now show me the Groupie undies dis!!!! :combust:

you know I'll give you everything you want :flirt:

uuuuhhhhh probably pic's I shouldn't post:lmao: ....Bono has to see them first:flirt:...and he will:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:

:ohmy: Drea what!? What is going on? Sebastian and Larry are talking about the annoucment?:confused:

Also do not worrie Drea and Thora, I have tons of Adam suit pics:yes:

No, what I meant was that Larry should go... encourage Sebastian to speed things up :giggle:

:drool: He looks so good in those pics... I always have my dreams about Zoo era Adam for some reason ...Naomi has got to be the dumbest gal in the worlds to have let him go. :|

Dismantled said:

uuuuhhhhh probably pic's I shouldn't post:lmao: ....Bono has to see them first:flirt:...and he will:shifty:

:sad: but... but... I wanna see!

let me be your camerawoman when you're gonna moon Bono!!!!

my kitty typed this, honestly!
miepietypingwg0.jpg

miepietyping2qd6.jpg

*edit* she's mad at me now.. just jumped off my lap... leaving her hairs behind... ><

Drea said:

No, what I meant was that Larry should go... encourage Sebastian to speed things up :giggle:

So Adam's brother is in charge of the announcement?:huh:

Dis: I went to look at the RSOC thread... Adam is in a suit:drool:

Galeongirl said:

:sad: but... but... I wanna see!

let me be your camerawoman when you're gonna moon Bono!!!!

my kitty typed this, honestly!
miepietypingwg0.jpg

miepietyping2qd6.jpg

*edit* she's mad at me now.. just jumped off my lap... leaving her hairs behind... ><

OK:happy: make sure you get my good side:wink:

awww kitty can type:cute: she's cute!

Carmelu2fan said:

So Adam's brother is in charge of the announcement?:huh:

Dis: I went to look at the RSOC thread... Adam is in a suit:drool:

Adam in a suit:combust:

you know...ever since I had adam behind me breathing down my neck I've had a thing for him:drool: ...soooo good looking up close:drool: sooo tan:bow:

runs to look at pic's.

Carmelu2fan said:
:drool: He looks so good in those pics... I always have my dreams about Zoo era Adam for some reason ...Naomi has got to be the dumbest gal in the worlds to have let him go. :|

From everything I've heard and read about her, she was an arrogant :censored: and still is... Suzi's much better for Adam (and they make a :cute: couple too *g*)

And I don't think Sebastian's in charge of the announcement, but I know he runs the website - or has a large part in it at least - which is why I had that image of Larry encouraging him to hurry it up :lol:

Dismantled said:

OK:happy: make sure you get my good side:wink:

awww kitty can type:cute: she's cute!

:shifty: is that top or bottom?

not exactly typing.. more like bashing random buttons to annoy the ppl speaking to me on msn ><

Back
Top Bottom