Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's cool, kafrun! I'll be in Hawaii in December, so I'm really hoping that U2 will play while I'm there. I can't afford to go twice in a month, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll play when I'm in the area. :D

Dis - Yes! I'll be going with at least two other PLEBAns and my equally U2-obsessed brothers.

Thora - I hope you can see them too! :hyper: When are you planning on being in Hawaii??

kaf - I'll be there Dec 21-28. We're number 1 on the waiting list to get into our hotel, so it looks like it should happen. If not, we might be going earlier in the month. My dad's talking to the hotel this week because we want to make a final decision this week. I told him about U2 playing, and he just laughed. :lol:

I highly doubt U2 will play during this time, but if they play a few days before or after the time I'm there, I'll probably be able to go. Lots of stuff to figure out first though! :D

I'm firmly convinced the people at U2.com have everything ready to go and are sitting with their finger on the "post" button.

U2.com guy 1: Click now?
U2.com guy 2: Not yet
Guy 1: How bout now?
Guy 2: Nope
Guy 1 : .....how bout now?
Guy 2: ......yes.. NO!
Guy 1: .............now?
Guy 2: ........almost.. just let them squirm a little longer :hyper:

kafrun said:
I'm firmly convinced the people at U2.com have everything ready to go and are sitting with their finger on the "post" button.

U2.com guy 1: Click now?
U2.com guy 2: Not yet
Guy 1: How bout now?
Guy 2: Nope
Guy 1 : .....how bout now?
Guy 2: ......yes.. NO!
Guy 1: .............now?
Guy 2: ........almost.. just let them squirm a little longer :hyper:

:lmao:

Guy 3: Hey guys, shouldn't we post an announcement that we'll be making the announcement first?
Guy 1: But we already did that.
Guy 3: Yes, but it's been over a week since then, I think we need a new one.
Guy 2: Good plan. What do we say?
Guy 3: Just remind them when we're going to make the announcement.
Guy 1: Which is when by the way?
Guy 2: October sometime :shrug:
Guy 1: Alright, a week it is.

:lmao:

In the RSOC you posted all the pics of Adam in a suit that I have. :D Hopefully people will have lots more that I can add to my ever growing collection! :drool:

You could also make fun of what their definition of a "week" is. If you read the announcement thread, there's a lot of talk over what they really mean by "within the next week." :lol:

Thora - I have several more, I'm just gonna give the other ladies a chance to post theirs first :D

Guy 1: Hey guys, check out the Interference message boards :lmao:
Guy 2: Ahahahaha, look at 'em squirm!
Guy 1: Hey, someone order a pint. I think the announcement is going to be further delayed now :lmao:

Drea:hug: Thora, I am just waiting for the new dates:( I am losing patients. I am also looking at the new RSOC thread:drool: thanks Kaf:wink:

Last edited:
Carmel - :kiss:

Guy 1 - Oh man, look at em freak out!
Guy 2 - I think that one guy's about to have a nervous breakdown.
Guy 3 - So do we make the annoucement now?
Guy 1 - Which one? The tour dates one or the announcement is coming one?
Guy 3 - The tour date one.
Guy 2 - I say wait a little longer. At least until we finish our pint.
Guy 1 - But I wanna watch the guy have a nervous breakdown :grumpy:
Guy 3 - Now, let's be nice.
Guy 2 - Let's rock paper scissor it to decide.
Guy 1 - Fair enough.
Guy 3 - By the way, what cities are they playing again?
Guy 2 - How should I know? Do you think we're supposed to keep up with stuff like or something?

I could go on like this all day, I really could :wink: But I've got to get going :grumpy:

:wave: hi Carmel
just remined me, i haven't forgotten about your pic you asked me to do :)
i've been really busy and i haven't had chance to do anything yet.

bonoishot said:

drive by posting*

I liked Bon Jovi. Not as good as U2 but i really enjoyed the show. :hap py: Wish we had got there earlier though so i wasn't surrounded by drunken/stoned people who wanted to push infront of us. :ang ry:

I enjoyed Nicklenack, most of the crowd seemed to like them. Think i would have enjoyed it more if i had known all the songs though. :win k::lo l:

BOn Jovis show was good. Your show you're going to will prob be amazing as its a homecoming gig. :wink:

Sarah (my team leaders daughter) asked if you get any good pics can you send her some. :lol:

HOpe you have a really good time. :hyper::hug:

Thanks! :hug:

:lol: Sure I will, if I get good pics. We have good seats but we are really far from the stage.

We are in 119
15645s.gif

I'm losing patience as well Carmel. They really shouldn't have announced that they would be making an announcement. So frustrating. :sigh: It's almost worse than not saying anything. It gets our hopes up so high, and then we just have to keep on waiting and waiting. I'm really hoping for something today. :)

kaf - you have to leave us?! I am cry! :sad:

:wink:

wanye:hug: No worries, take your time.
I really want to know if they will continue with the slow tourture and make us wait untill the end of the week:crazy:

U2.com:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom