Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
:shifty: should I leave you two alone? :shifty:

:wink:

glad spiders in general don't freak me out!

just think of it THIS way, Dis.............. they eat OTHER insects you probably are even more :yuck: about!

oh no...please stay:lmao: join right in:happy::hug:

Bugs:crazy:

VintagePunk said:

You should sit in my livingroom, where, late at night about two or three times a week, centipedes the size of cows run across the room. :happy:

:scream: :sad: :yikes: :madwife:

:barf: we could have a rodeo:happy:

ewwwwwwwwwww:huh:

it St John they had the giant centipede...and they are poisonious..I lived in fear of them:sad:

:hmm:
*wishes she had a pet Tarantualla that wouuld eat up the :scream: :yuck: Roaches in our Apt !
we didn't hear the Exterminator knocking on the door for several months {usually on a Sat when I'm sleeping late, I'm usually SOUND alseep} so Ithink a whole bunch :yikes: :yuck: moved in because most of the OTHER apts had their usual monthly spraying.

Spiders don't freak me out that much, but I hate centipedes. :sad:

And that reminds me. :| Earlier today, I found evidence of mice. :scream: :scream: DG, where are you?????

I think I went into denial and blocked it out till now. :sad: And wtf is up with that, anyway?? They're not supposed to come in till it gets cold. :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

omg :lmao:

Marriage, a thing of beauty...so full of romance. :love:

I would have given you 4.50 :drool:

:angry:

you do love me:love:

for the extra .25 cents I would have given you the works:drool:

Dismantled said:

Maybe some spiderman depends next:hyper:!!

the funny thing is I like spiders...just not on my body:angry::yuck: My father in law tried to brush off a huge spider off the side of my house and I flung my body between the spider and the broom claiming that he was my friend and he lived here....:lmao:

Any bugs on my body is generally an unpleasent thing. :happy:

Except butterflies :love:

Was his name Charolette?

The spider....not your father in law :wink:

Hi Carek! :hug: Nope, I've heard nothing yet.

Sarah was great tonight! I agree with what you said earlier, VP. She should have sung the first verse in the higher octave, but she kicked ass. :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Any bugs on my body is generally an unpleasent thing. :happy:

Was his name Charolette?

The spider....not your father in law :wink:

yes:happy: Charolette lives by my front window...he's so huge:crazy:

omg...I freaked out at a butterfly house once:crazy:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Carek! :hug: Nope, I've heard nothing yet.

Sarah was great tonight! I agree with what you said earlier, VP. She should have sung the first verse in the higher octave, but she kicked ass. :up:

:yes: Other than her and the very last girl, I was unimpressed.

Hi Carek! :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:happy:

Butterflys!!! :love: :love:

I've had a couple land on me when I've gone through the years at The Bronx Zoo's Seansonal Butterfly Tent Exhibit!!! :love:

those butterflys... :giggle:...... I've seen them turn Sullen, Bored "I don't WANT TO go on Summer Family vacations anymore/esp with my younger sibs" into :cute: sweet-smacked smiling "kids"......

~BrightestStar~ said:

DId they attack you? :ohmy:

yes...seriously:crazy: I went in and they ALL wanted OUT...like all 34,000 of them...they flew at me and clung to me for dear life like I was their taxi to freedom:barf:

it was quite the scene:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's because you're my Siberian loofa soulmate.

We were meant to bathe together.

:love:

Or we're both nuts.

One or the other, same same.

:lmao:

Siberian loofe soulmates :love: bannished together:happy: its a real romance story:love:

we can be both:happy::drool:

dazzledbylight said:

Butterflys!!! :love: :love:

I've had a couple land on me when I've gone through the years at The Bronx Zoo's Seansonal Butterfly Tent Exhibit!!! :love:

those butterflys... :giggle:...... I've seen them turn Sullen, Bored "I don't WANT TO go on Summer Family vacations anymore/esp with my younger sibs" into :cute: sweet-smacked smiling "kids"......

We had this bush in the backyard, rather appropriately named a 'butterfly bush' (aka buddelia:nerd: )....anyway, it used to attract tons of different butterflys.

I could even get them to walk onto my hand.:love:

And that is the only time I would ever be happy to have an insect on my body :happy:

Dismantled said:

yes...seriously:crazy: I went in and they ALL wanted OUT...like all 34,000 of them...they flew at me and clung to me for dear life like I was their taxi to freedom

it was quite the scene

:ohmy:

excuse me, don't look...................:shifty:

:lmao: :lmao:

geeeeeeeeez, how BIG was that tent?!?!

I've had one try to hitch a ride on me...................

(there are the double dsoors {for anyone not familiar with either a permanent or Seasonal Buttery exhibit............}
...... I sweety said to it..........sorry sweetie, but you have to stay in here..............you have lot of admiring fans.....................but if you could get Bono to hitch a ride on me........then maybe I would sneak you out! :yes: :drool:

Goodnight Sarah! :hug:

I found my old high school yearbooks, and was going to scan a few pictures from that of Sarah and her husband, but they turned up so blurry. Must be because of the crappy quality. :shrug: Oh well. They probably wouldn't want those old pictures of themselves on the internet anyways. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Someday they'll make a movie about us

So if Ali Hewson is playing you....who will play me? :hmm:

omg:love: we will be stars:drool:

:hmm: who would play you......I will:flirt: Ali:drool::shifty: is that wrong? Then you could play you...and then Bono could just be on the set.....:drool: and I don't think this is making much sense:drunk: it looks real good in my head though:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^^ Hitchin a ride on Bono (or him on me):ohmy: :shifty: :drool:

Aww! Don't go :sad:...just post the word loofa and you'll fit right in.to our madness

:hug:

DIs, look what you've done...you're scarin away the youngins. :angry:

:( I knew I shouldn't have come......

Don't go sarah:(

Back
Top Bottom