Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:
this cat invaded us while we was on vacation:

holcat.jpg

:cute: you're keeping him right?

Right??? :eyebrow:

kafrun said:
I'm firmly convinced the people at U2.com have everything ready to go and are sitting with their finger on the "post" button.

U2.com guy 1: Click now?
U2.com guy 2: Not yet
Guy 1: How bout now?
Guy 2: Nope
Guy 1 : .....how bout now?
Guy 2: ......yes.. NO!
Guy 1: .............now?
Guy 2: ........almost.. just let them squirm a little longer :hyper:

:lmao: :lmao:

^ I am the equally obsessed U2 fan she is refering too:wink:

Ok, I have got to work, cause if I get fired, I am not going anywhere:uhoh:

I'm here... well.. not exactly here... since I don't know where 'here' is.... but.....

:shifty:

I'm in the fanfic section..... getting my daily YDW fix....

:shifty: not that I"m addicted or anythign......

I'm here on and off. It's pretty boring for me today. I'm at reception, so it's very quiet. :madspit: I'm sure I'd be complaining if I was doing what I normally do though! :lol:

Yup. I take over for our receptionist a lot, since that was my previous job here. She goes to school 2 days a week, so I'm at the front desk for several hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :)

I'm hoping that will change in the next couple of months though, because I am tired of being up here every time she's away or needs a break. I'm hoping to move into another position, and to get away from always doing reception relief. There are a few other people who do it as well, and I'm hoping they'll take over the times that I'm up here, so I can concentrate on a different job.

Basically I help out a woman I work with, because she's too busy to do a lot of things herself. I answer the phone, do lots of computer work, organize her schedule, set up meetings, photocopying, data entry, loads of other things that for some reason I can't really remember at the moment. Whatever she needs help with, I take care of. I'll do a coffee run at least once a day, and order in a lunch once a week. I guess I'm like a glorified gopher. She says go, and I go. :lol: It's a good job for the most part. :)

:giggle: sounds like a nice job I'd do if Bono was my boss :wink:

somehow, the sound of 'yes mister Bono, ofcourse mister Bono' sounds pretty nice in my ears :lol:

^ that is a very good job^:yes:

Dazz:hug:

I am so busy here. two people left at the same time:mad:

Back
Top Bottom