Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:eyebrow: So why do I only have 1 then????

:madwife: PM you woman!!!!

:tsk:

Britt, you know how to copy paste files no? if you go to your pc(or however it's called on english pcs) you'll see C: (general disk) and possible extra disks.... one of those will be your ipod when it's plugged in.... you can paste things to that :) just open it, and paste your files..

Ahh...ok!!! Thank you! I understand what you're talking about now! Thanks for the advice!!:flirt:

Galeongirl said:
Britt, I have an interesting tip for you :wink: As soon as you get your ipod, use it as external harddisk :) I have all my files backed up on it, and redo it each month... works fairly good :uhoh: Except that my 30 gig is now stuffed with U2!
If you still need Are You Gonna Wait forever, I can YSI and Pm it to you :wink: I have the Vertigo Dvd single downstairs, and the song on my pc!

GG2. :hug:

I forgot about my iPod and it can be used to back up. :happy:

Still gonna put stuff on disk though. Just incase things go wrong. :yeS:

WildHoney said:

Salivate on this baby :evil:

bono2bed.jpg

:combust::faint:

bonoishot said:

GG2. :hug:

I forgot about my iPod and it can be used to back up. :happy:

Still gonna put stuff on disk though. Just incase things go wrong. :yeS:

:flirt: Hi there...

ah dang, now wild left.... ok maybe you can help me with this... :shifty: In a certain pm I received ... there's something about wearing 501's... what's that :huh:

Galeongirl said:

:flirt: Hi there...

ah dang, now wild left.... ok maybe you can help me with this... :shifty: In a certain pm I received ... there's something about wearing 501's... what's that :huh:

Hey. :flirt:

501's, makes me think of Levi's jeans. The 501 is a particular style of jean. :yes:

Thats all i can think it meant.

bonoishot said:

Hey. :flirt:

501's, makes me think of Levi's jeans. The 501 is a particular style of jean. :yes:

Thats all i can think it meant.

:shifty: with buttons instead of zipper perhaps?

:sexywink: Is there still room for one more person for that Bono stalking trip?

U2isthebest said:

LARRY!?!?:drool: and the others too...:love:

Jem and Britt will go on a Bono stalking mission next tour... :whistle:

Met Edge on my 22nd birthday in Chicago with Wild in 2005. Took me a year exactly to meet Adam and Larry at Abbey Road in London.:wink:

Bono still eludes me though. :madwife:

Did get a Happy Birthday of Adam and Edge though. :love:

bonoishot said:

Met Edge on my 22nd birthday in Chicago with Wild in 2005. Took me a year exactly to meet Adam and Larry at Abbey Road in London.:wink:

Bono still eludes me though. :madwife:

Did get a Happy Birthday of Adam and Edge though. :love:

That is so sweet Jem!!:cute:

As for Bono........Next time, WE SHALL PREVAIL!!:rockon:

:uhoh: One bad thing about the title tho... I'm pretty sure that it's LA revolution instead of le....

:nerd:

:drool: OMg those great pics Jem! I saved some of them... :drool:

U2isthebest said:
:drool : : combust: :faint : Those are gorgeous Jem!! If you got pics. of Bono so close how did you manage to not meet him?:sad:

I wasn't looking at Adam's ass at all:shifty :

He came and signed for some people right near me and Wild he was 2 people down next to me. :sad: He signed for some autograph hunters who had lent over me and Wild when he was stood near the people near us. They were taller and could reach better so we didn't get anything signed. :sigh: So close. God damn autograph hunters. :madwife:

Larry refused to sign for them though and Adam and Edge wouldn't sign in the colour pen they wanted them too. :shifty::p

:love:

bonoishot said:

He came and signed for some people right near me and Wild he was 2 people down next to me. :sad: He signed for some autograph hunters who had lent over me and Wild when he was stood near the people near us. They were taller and could reach better so we didn't get anything signed. :sigh: So close. God damn autograph hunters. :madwife:

Larry refused to sign for them though and Adam and Edge wouldn't sign in the colour pen they wanted them too. :shifty::p

:love:

I would've have so taken them down for you!:madwife: That's Bono's problem, the man is just too nice. I'm glad Larry, Adam, and Edge weren't so kind..especially Larry. That's my boy..:combust: We are definitely making Bono our personal mission next time..(the others too, especially for me)

Back
Top Bottom