Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem :clone:love:

I was just looking through my PB

A year ago :sigh: :Boston :drool:

70518700_61050f09b2.jpg

Our Bono Picture :love:

bonoishot said:
I went to the shops and bought shampoo, shower gel and some CDR's to back all my music up onto. VP's and Brit's experience made me think :yikeS: i must backup.

Jez. :hug: Monthly friends. :madwife:

Wild Clone:love:

Bri. :hug: Damn homework. :madwife:

Oh, did you read about my adventurous night?:happy: :| I had a few U2 and Madonna albums still in my possession that I was able to upload....so I have
Zooropa
POP
ATYCLB
HTDAAB
The Immaculate Collection
GHV2
American Life
Confessions on a Dance Floor

It's a start :drool: ( I also had a few other random CDs to upload)

Britt, I have an interesting tip for you :wink: As soon as you get your ipod, use it as external harddisk :) I have all my files backed up on it, and redo it each month... works fairly good :uhoh: Except that my 30 gig is now stuffed with U2!
If you still need Are You Gonna Wait forever, I can YSI and Pm it to you :wink: I have the Vertigo Dvd single downstairs, and the song on my pc!

Hi ladies :flirt:

Galeongirl said:
Britt, I have an interesting tip for you :wink: As soon as you get your ipod, use it as external harddisk :) I have all my files backed up on it, and redo it each month... works fairly good :uhoh: Except that my 30 gig is now stuffed with U2!
If you still need Are You Gonna Wait forever, I can YSI and Pm it to you :wink: I have the Vertigo Dvd single downstairs, and the song on my pc!

Hi ladies :flirt:

That would be great GG!:bow: How are you?:hug: Oh, and how would I go about doing what you mentioned for my iPod?:reject:

WildHoney said:

Sort of, if having him stroke your hand is a meet...

Too many near misses, although a visit to Dublin next year may solve that :shifty: :shh:

You're going to Dublin? Take me with you!:scream: Don't be so greedy..you've already met them....ALL:drool:

WildHoney said:

Salivate on this baby :evil:

bono2bed.jpg

:shifty: note how low his pants are and that it's naked belly there..... another fine example of Bono without underwear....

Wild... :shifty: You mean you've got MORE BP?????

Britt,, just copy the stuff and paste it on your ipod, not in itunes, but the regular way as if it was another disk on your pc :)
upping song for you now

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: note how low his pants are and that it's naked belly there..... another fine example of Bono without underwear....

Wild... :shifty: You mean you've got MORE BP?????

Britt,, just copy the stuff and paste it on your ipod, not in itunes, but the regular way as if it was another disk on your pc :)
upping song for you now

I didn't know you could do that!:ohmy: Now, I'm a bit confused as to how I would do that...where should I copy it to if not iTunes? :confused: and thank you for the song!!

I'm gonna head off for real now. Too distracted to chat. Well, distracted and upset.

I may or may not be on later tonight. Bye :hug:

WildHoney said:

:hmm: Bono in a kilt :drool:

Yes there's about 10 BP's i think

:shh: Working on the new one

:eyebrow: So why do I only have 1 then????

:madwife: PM you woman!!!!

:tsk:

Britt, you know how to copy paste files no? if you go to your pc(or however it's called on english pcs) you'll see C: (general disk) and possible extra disks.... one of those will be your ipod when it's plugged in.... you can paste things to that :) just open it, and paste your files..

Back
Top Bottom