Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing good, Britt. Thanks. :hug: I had a wonderful evening with my best friend. We went out to a fancy fancy restaurant for dinner, and had a great time together. Now I'm debating whether or not to go to bed. I have to get up at a decent hour tomorrow, and I've been so tired lately, so that would probably be the smartest thing to do. :lol:

That sounds awesome Thora! I'm so glad you had a great and fun evening with the crazy/stressed week you had!:hug: Do you really want to go to bed and miss the party?:flirt:

dazzlingamy said:
dazz, that sounds so scary! :hug: And nothing can be done? I can't believe you have to sleep with an impliment to protect yourself against your roomate and no one can really help you! I'm so shocked!

Of course - I should NEVER have to feel like I have to do that [and not b/c of of any effect of of exaggreation on the part of my illness] at ANY TIME.

I've "only" felt that way 3 times in 6 yrs.

I don't have anything there now.but I am debating about bying a cheepo baseball bat.
It's easy to keep on the edge of my bed by the wall.

WHen they've asked me if I was so scared would I want to go to another apartment [ it's HER that should be elsewhere , not me!]

ANd have to learn live with 2 NEW roomies?! "no" and far as I now Our apartment is in one of the the best sections of the nrighbor. there are some not SO far areas where gunfire has been heard.l ANd not just once! :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

"Stick your toe into his nostril. No, a little further up..."

:lmao:

Edge :heart:

:lmao:!!

I'd say he was a real trooper.....but I don't think the others would have let him get out of it if had wanted too :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm the funnest person ever. :wink:

A regular party animal.

Tell her she needs to get you drunk. :wink:

dazzlingamy said:
I'm good VP, its really hot here atm (like over 100 degrees) and smoky because of all the bushfires :(

how you all? :hug:

:yikes: How close are they to you? Over 100 might be a little much, but I'm craving heat! I don't like winter. :(

Earlier today I found out that I lost 20 gig of U2 rarities, b-sides and concert bootlegs, so it's been kind of a crappy day. The girls have been cheering me up though. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

that sounds like fun! :)

My friend has been trying to get me to go out...last night and again tomorrow night, but I've been "meh." :| :yawn:

I'm the funnest person ever. :wink:

It was. :yes: We gossiped and laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. :heart:

I hear you about not wanting to go out though. :lol: I've been like that a lot lately, but it seems as if I'm quite the party animal lately.

I don't want to miss the party, Britt, but I do have more parties to go to this weekend, and I will need a little bit of energy for those. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

It was. :yes: We gossiped and laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. :heart:

I hear you about not wanting to go out though. :lol: I've been like that a lot lately, but it seems as if I'm quite the party animal lately.

I've just been so busy and stressed lately that when I do have free time, I just want to sit quietly and surf, or hunker down on the couch under a blanket with a good book, or stare at the tv. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

I don't want to miss the party, Britt, but I do have more parties to go to this weekend, and I will need a little bit of energy for those. :lol:

Sounds like fun!:drool: If you must leave us....:sad:

dazzlingamy said:
Yeah SHE should move! She is the one ruining for everyone else and endangering your life! Gun fire? :yikes: so scary for you :hug:

U2isthebest - what songs are you looking for? :)

Hey Amy!! Call me Brittany, btw. For now..I would just like songs like "Mercy", "Fast Cars" "Levitate" "Window In The Skies" "Saints", "Love You Like Mad" "Are You Gonna Wait Forever" the alternate versions of "Yahweh" and "ABOY", "Native Son", etc.. any you have would be great when you get a chance.

*is listening to "BD" and feels guilty for making such a big deal out of this little situation:reject: *

VintagePunk said:

I've just been so busy and stressed lately that when I do have free time, I just want to sit quietly and surf, or hunker down on the couch under a blanket with a good book, or stare at the tv. :drool:

Oh that sounds so glorious! :drool: I've been stressed this week too, so I know what that feels like. :sigh:

I'm really looking forward to my vacation coming up. It's going to be so relaxing and restful. I can't wait to relax and read and spend time with my family and friends. :love:

With that being said, I am going to go to bed now. My eyes are not obeying my orders to stay open, so I'd better let them rest.

Have a good night everyone! :hug:

VP - they are 50-100kms away and we are safe because we are in the city, but lots of people have been losing their houses, and a few people have died, its really quite scary! :(
I wish i could swap the heat for your winter, i miss winter! :scream:

and im so sorry you lost everything on your computer, its so heartbreaking!
Can i upload some songs for you? I have all the regular album songs, and a few rare ones, definately not 20G though you rock! :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Wow, what a mess. :huh: :| You say you have everything documented? Maybe if you talk to your new therapist, and have him/her look at the notes you've made?

I've only been in his art therapy group for ? 5 weeks now... too early.
I'll have to see how things are going at home longer.

I haven't told my sis yet b/c she was going away the next morning for a big teaching thing she does once in a while, the night it hapened.

ANd now one of her longest time adulthood made friends just had that awful situation with her knee [posted in other thread].
ANd wile they were x-raying her friend they found a tumour.
It will be checked out next tues.

anyway so i may way tilllater this week to tell her. Unless I tell her Sunday night.

Maybe get nice roomie to threaten her on your behalf? :giggle:

that'd be nice! :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:

Oh that sounds so glorious! :drool: I've been stressed this week too, so I know what that feels like. :sigh:

I'm really looking forward to my vacation coming up. It's going to be so relaxing and restful. I can't wait to relax and read and spend time with my family and friends. :love:

With that being said, I am going to go to bed now. My eyes are not obeying my orders to stay open, so I'd better let them rest.

Have a good night everyone! :hug:

Nighty night Thora!! I'll talk to you later!:hug:

VintagePunk said:
Okay girls, I'm heading to bed now. Thanks for cheering me up, and your kind offers of files and disks. :hug: :heart:

And Bri, have those condom hats ready. :kiss:

Keep checking your 'inbox' :sexywink:

:lol:

Sweet dreams. :clonelove::hug:

I should really get to bed too. Have to hunker down and actually work tomorrow.

Sweet dreams ladies!
Gnight! :hug:s

And SG, I don't know where you disappeared to :sad:
But sweet dreams, and thanks for the email...my inbox feels less empty :kiss:
Sweet dreams hun

Mercy", "Fast Cars" "Levitate" "Window In The Skies" "Saints", "Love You Like Mad" "Are You Gonna Wait Forever" the alternate versions of "Yahweh" and "ABOY", "Native Son", etc.. any you have would be great when you get a chance.

I have them all! :D oh except for are you gonna wait forever) maybe it would be easier for me to burn a disc for you and send it to you instead? its up to you :)

Back
Top Bottom