Pleban Girls Party - U2 won all of our hearts long ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BBCar.jpg

BBBRirooftopdinner.jpg

BBBridancing.jpg

sami0201 said:

I'll post a bad one of me if you post one ;)

:lol:

I *never* wear heels. :yikes: I can barely even walk in them if I had to wear them!

OK, I warn you, it's a horrible picture and I looked WAY better in person (like I was getting compliments from people I'm not even friendly with)!!! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm good VP, thanks for asking :hug:

I'm getting back to where I can actually play with some of the sims, when I've been workign really hard on re-building the neighborhood. I couldn't get some of the new features unless I rebuilt their houses :slant:

But things have started swinging again :wink:

I couldn't watch that CNN interview last night because I'm on dial-up, but tonight while I was at Mark's office I had him pull it up on his computer there for me. They were so cute! :larry: I had a long list of people to thank. and I was going to read a poem I wrote when I was twelve. :grumpy: *pout*

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I didn't see that

It was a 5 minute comedy bit, with Ellen lurking around the Grammy set, pre-show, wanting to be a cool musician by playing the kazoo and harmonica, and culminated in her meeting the one she most wanted to impress, Bono. :lol: If you cant find it online, don't worry, I've got it on DVD, and as soon as I get my dvd player situation straightened around, I can get it to you. :)

Bri!!! :hug: :heart: Did you check your e-mail today, missy??

I came across this too in thr grammy thread.
How adorable is it that he's carrying the grammy around with him? :cute:

kellyahern said:
"Thursday February 9 2006. U2 lead singer Bono poses with fans outside the Chateau Marmont hotel with a Grammy in hand. He then went to "Sole" restaurant on Sunset Boulevard for lunch where he met up with The Edge and posed for the waiting Paparazzi. "

36811932.jpg

The LAtwins perhaps? :)

and
http://static.flickr.com/36/97722331_fbe6fdaba1_b.jpg

B:cute:

Last edited:
MBS said:
I came across this too in thr grammy thread.
How adorable is it that he's carrying the grammy around with him? :cute:

and
http://static.flickr.com/36/97722331_fbe6fdaba1_b.jpg

B's expression :cute:

:lol: I saw those pics of him snuggling with them last night :cute:
They're so darn lucky :wink:

And I did not realize he was still carrying it around with him a lot later; didn't think about when it would've been that the pic was taken :lol:

VintagePunk said:
OMG, the twins!!!!! I hadn't seen that one!! :heart:

Bri, did you get to meet them in Toronto? they're awesome. Sooo nice!

I wanna have a twin and make a bono sandwich. :grumpy:

Unless my brain has melted (a distinct possibility), they were hanging out with Ruff and I, and all, when we were waiting for B to arrive, taking part in our discussion about Ruffs insanely perfect hair, and the dangers that arise when one stands near ruff's umbrella. They were really sweet, and funny. :)

MBS said:

Unless my brain has melted (a distinct possibility), they were hanging out with Ruff and I, and all, when we were waiting for B to arrive, taking part in our discussion about Ruffs insanely perfect hair, and the dangers that arise when one stands near ruff's umbrella. They were really sweet, and funny. :)

That would probably be them . :) I first met them in toronto, the night I was sitting outside the doors with Drea listening to the rehearsal when they played Discotheque and Mofo. There was the three of us, and then three of them showed up. We were all sitting fairly close together, and I heard their group talking about Khelia arriving, and when I heard that name, I said that I'd heard of her from Ruff, and introduced myself. :) Then Lynda, Sarah and I saw them again in Detroit. They're awesome. :)

VintagePunk said:

That would probably be them . :) I first met them in toronto, the night I was sitting outside the doors with Drea listening to the rehearsal when they played Discotheque and Mofo. There was the three of us, and then three of them showed up. We were all sitting fairly close together, and I heard their group talking about Khelia arriving, and when I heard that name, I said that I'd heard of her from Ruff, and introduced myself. :) Then Lynda, Sarah and I saw them again in Detroit. They're awesome. :)

Yeah, that was them, I was at one end of the group, then Bri, Ruff and the twins and Khelia :yes:

I had nearly forgotten about that until I read that. :)

Anyway, I need to go to bed. My eyes keep drifting shut on me. :hug: talk to you guys again soon

Sweet dreams

MBS said:

Something weird's happening here. :shifty: Double post.

Night SG :hug: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom