Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi flybabe :wave:
And Fiona :wave:

How are you both?

I'm not so much the poor student, but I can't justify lessons when I'm trying to save up all my pennies for my trip later this year. :( After that, we'll have to see... I'm sure I'm doing lots of things wrong.

:wave:

hi ali, flybabe (sorry i didn't say hello, i like jumping into conversations roo much!)

i am very nervous about an audition i have to do at school tomorrow. have to play my flute which i haven't done properly in ages, and haven't read music in years :reject:

i hope so, but i'm not quite sure - but if i stuff up it at least means that i'd be able to do a theory minor. i'd much prefer essay writing to tryin to learn how to read music all over again!

how did your wedding present shopping go?

The whole JT band... :drool:

Wedding present shopping was fruitless yesterday... we went to a Myers other than where the gift list was registered, so most of the stuff left wasn't in stock there... So I went and had a souvlaki and then decided we needed ice cream. This is why I shouldn't go near shopping centres when I have cravings. :D

I think we're just going to end up contributing to the "buy the bride and groom a new bed" fund...

I just put a message on that birthday card for Adam that Regina O'Numb posted about in PLEBA... :)

Alisaura said:
The whole JT band... :drool:

Wedding present shopping was fruitless yesterday... we went to a Myers other than where the gift list was registered, so most of the stuff left wasn't in stock there... So I went and had a souvlaki and then decided we needed ice cream. This is why I shouldn't go near shopping centres when I have cravings. :D

I think we're just going to end up contributing to the "buy the bride and groom a new bed" fund...

I just put a message on that birthday card for Adam that Regina O'Numb posted about in PLEBA... :)

it's bad, but sometimes i prefer giving money - at least then you can't really stuff anything up! ahh! i know what you mean, i ave into massive sugar cravings while shopping yesterday - i think i'll have to have a no sugar week as pennance! :lol:

ah! i should do that...it's in a couple of days, right?

I bet... :drool:

The cover band I saw was in a small pub on a tiny stage... they barely had any room to move, let alone have a screen. I'd like to see them in a bigger place some day, cos they went off even under those circumstances :D

Was your knitting thing last night, or tonight?

:wave:
2.gif

andberlin said:

it's bad, but sometimes i prefer giving money - at least then you can't really stuff anything up! ahh! i know what you mean, i ave into massive sugar cravings while shopping yesterday - i think i'll have to have a no sugar week as pennance! :lol:

ah! i should do that...it's in a couple of days, right?

Cash or gift vouchers are definitely safe options :D

I don't think I could survive a week with no sugar. I'm too addicted...

Yeah, Adam's birthday is on the 13th. (I actually had to look that up :reject: )

Silly question I guess, Drea! :reject:

Join usssss Fiona... :evil:

I think I need to go buy some food... I've got nothing to eat except sultanas and dried packet soup... :yuck:

Hey Weldy... and you were right, a sultana is a dried grape. :up: They're yummy!
I think Americans would probably call them raisins, and we have raisins too, but they're bigger and taste different to sultanas. I think they use a different type of grape. :shrug:

There's your dried fruit lesson for the day... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom