Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooh, that's right, it's getting to be the Peeps time of year again! :hyper: I :heart: stale peeps :reject:

Ali, my friend Carrie is dating a guy from Sydney, she goes there every year or so to see him, and he spends about half the year here in the US. (I just accidentally typed u2 instead of us. think I type u2 much or what? :giggle: )

hey fly babe.. im just drolling at bono pics..

620080.jpg

http://www.filmmagic.com/SearchResult.aspx?str=bono&sfld=C

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

lmao guilty! i love stale peeps too.. i poke holes in the package then throw them in the cupboard for a week or so LOL.. that reminds me..do they have them in Latvia? cause i have a box i was gonna send some peeps there to a friend :lol:

oh and god these bono pic isnt this just the cutest thing!?!?!

963367.jpg

love2bmama said:
ew, cadbury creme eggs, I never recovered from when I was a kid and thought they had real egg yolk inside of them :huh:
hehehe i cant stand real eggs..but anything chocolate :drool: but if i have to eat some chocolate thats filled with something i'd rather have chocolate covered cherries!

I don't know what Peeps are... :reject: I like Creme Eggs though! The chocolate-goo ones... :drool:

Wow, that's some long-distance relationship! How long have they been seeing each other (so to speak)?

I think we all type "U2" too much :D

tanner_sis said:
lmao guilty! i love stale peeps too.. i poke holes in the package then throw them in the cupboard for a week or so LOL.. that reminds me..do they have them in Latvia? cause i have a box i was gonna send some peeps there to a friend :lol:

I don't know if they have peeps in Latvia, but I bet your friend will love them either way! If she's never had Peeps before she will probably think they are really weird, lol.

Alisaura said:
I don't know what Peeps are... :reject: I like Creme Eggs though! The chocolate-goo ones... :drool:

Wow, that's some long-distance relationship! How long have they been seeing each other (so to speak)?

I think we all type "U2" too much :D

what?!? They don't have peeps in Oz? That's it Ali, I'm so totally sending you some. They are good in weird way, you have to experience Peeps. :yes:

I think my friend's been dating the Aussie guy for about 3 years. Neither of them can really get the clearance to move to the other's country permanently, so they are just doing the best they can. I'm guessing he must make some pretty good money, because those airline tickets are not cheap!

love2bmama said:
ew, cadbury creme eggs, I never recovered from when I was a kid and thought they had real egg yolk inside of them :huh:

:giggle:
malt balls:yuck:
I was thinking about those little colored malt eggs you can buy around Easter:crack:

ew malt balls.. and yeah i donno..i'll send the peeps to him and see what he says.. lol he got hersheys chocolate for vday..

and GRRR im doing okay just annoyed! i have this molar..#19..that i had to have a root canal on in the beginning of feb..well now last saturday it broke off in the back..the other day a little more broke..so now tonight another Huge chunk broke off..so i have no side or back to it..at least it dont hurt but i go to a dentist tomorrow to see if they can fix it or if i have to have it pulled..if pulled i'll just get it done on the 16th when i get my molars out..:mad:

cya molly..

and mac.. ugh.. i havent started my period yet.. but this time i actually want to.. im getting on BCP to help my acne and hormones..still :| aunt Flow can go to hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom