Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamNCEra319.jpg

adam0079.jpg

AdamCCEra39.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
-displaypicAdamClayton1990-ad-ab42.jpg

Sorry...those are the only ZooAdam pics I have....I have more current pics of Adam with a couple of pics of JTAdam and BabyAdam and one or two pics of ElevationAdam :reject:

:drool:

i would say "you should be ashamed of yourself!" but i think you already feel that way :wink: :lol:

I noticed too... :giggle: ... but I was distracted not only by Adam in here, but posting craploads of my Vertigo photos in PLEBA too... they're not brilliant but it's something to look at while we wait for another album :D

Alisaura said:
hoo boy! My Adam folder will overtake the Bono folder yet... but only with all your help :D

A million thanks... :bow:

you want Adam pics? I can post plenty of Adam pics :D I just don't have all that many zoo-era ones uploaded to PB at the moment. I can post more from the early years to quite recent though

Sad_Girl said:
you want Adam pics? I can post plenty of Adam pics :D I just don't have all that many zoo-era ones uploaded to PB at the moment. I can post more from the early years to quite recent though

:hmm: ... Do I want Adam pics? *ponders*

Yeah I want the Adam pics!! :lol: Those RSOC threads are goldmines... :up:

andberlin said:
there is something so wrong about that hair, but i am finding it increasingly hard to resist :ohmy:

So wrong, but yet so right...
I just love the line from U2 At the End of the World where Bill Flanagan describes Adam getting his hair dyed... something like, "the purple goop comes off Adam's head to reveal hair of phosphorescent blondness"
:laugh:

Alisaura said:

:hmm: ... Do I want Adam pics? *ponders*

Yeah I want the Adam pics!! :lol: Those RSOC threads are goldmines... :up:

So wrong, but yet so right...
I just love the line from U2 At the End of the World where Bill Flanagan describes Adam getting his hair dyed... something like, "the purple goop comes off Adam's head to reveal hair of phosphorescent blondness"
:laugh:

*sigh*

*RSOC love* where would i be without those RSOC threads? :ohmy:

haha! i'm just finishing up reading that book now, and yeah, that description is well worth a giggle :lol:

Such an awesome book... :love:

Without the RSOC threads, our Adam folders would be mere shadows of their current robust glory! 13.8MB and counting (not including whole- or part-band pics) :D

Back
Top Bottom